News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Akutai was still running, but from out of nowhere, a person in white robes appeared in a small flash of light. It was too late to slow down. He ran full force into the strange person, sending them both to the ground.

"Augh!" Akutai exclaimed as he hit the ground with force. Stunned for a moment, he lay for a bit until he slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "Ow... Sorry about that... You just appeared out of no where, so I couldn't stop..."

Nils_13

Ryuki rubbed his head. Another red mark appeared and made itself known on his forehead.

"Oww.... Second time today I've run into something..." He sat up, recovering from the impact the person ran into him with. Ryuki's book had flown out of its bag and landed nearby. He crawled over and picked it up, gently brushing the dirt off of it.

"This time I ran into a person. I'm sorry, today is just not my day." Ryuki stood up and apologized to the stranger, helping him off of the ground.

X_Hero

Akutai's pistol had gotten out of his holster, and he walked over to pick it up. He turned back to the person. Then again, this was the first person he had met since leaving town, and that was only a few minutes ago.

"Guess I should watch where I'm going..." He said, putting the pistol back. "Oh, by the way, my name's Akutai."

Nils_13

"My name is Ryuki Ryushima. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ryuki replied, smiling and extending his hand after checking to see if his staff was still there and tucking his book under his arm.

"Thank goodness..." he thought after he felt his staff still strapped to his back.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 03:57:42 PM
"My name is Ryuki Ryushima. It's a pleasure to meet you." Ryuki replied, smiling and extending his hand after checking to see if his staff was still there and tucking his book under his arm.

"Thank goodness..." he thought after he felt his staff still strapped to his back.
Akutai held out his hand and shook Ryuki's hand.

"It's nice to meet you, too." Akutai replied. Akutai thought a moment. "Well, I was just heading from town... Do you want to join me?"

Nils_13

"Sure. I'm new around here and need a guide." Ryuki replied as he took out his book and opened it up. He flipped to a certain page.

"Nabake Ishio! ((totally made that up))" he shouted. A powerful gust of wind enveloped him and blew all the dirt off of his clothes. They looked like he had never fell.

"Now then," he said calmly closing his book and putting it back in its bag,"shall we had to town?" he smiled and began walking.

X_Hero

"Well, all right..." Akutai replied "Heh, it's going to be weird for me heading back to town after I just left, but okay..."

They began to walk back towards town, the wind still gently making the chrysanthemums dance in the wind.

Nils_13

As they walked into the town, Ryuki kept getting the smell of the strange flowers off of the breeze as it blew past.

"What are those flowers that I'm smelling?" he stopped and asked Akutai.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 04:20:14 PM
As they walked into the town, Ryuki kept getting the smell of the strange flowers off of the breeze as it blew past.

"What are those flowers that I'm smelling?" he stopped and asked Akutai.
"They're chrysanthemums. Before the meteors fell, it was just a small garden that someone was keeping. It didn't take long for them to stretch out for miles afterwards. That's why this island is called 'Kiku'. They stretch out as far as the eyes can see here." Explained Akutai.

It was actually his mothers. She had made the garden a few weeks before the meteor shower. When Akutai's father was still alive...

Nils_13

"I see," Ryuki replied, amazed," I've read about this before, but I didn't know this is where I was after the portal brought me here." he smiled.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 04:33:57 PM
"I see," Ryuki replied, amazed," I've read about this before, but I didn't know this is where I was after the portal brought me here." he smiled.
"Hmm... so you're a mage?" Asked Akutai. He had always thought their robes were a different color than pure white.

Nils_13

"Yes. But I'm not your typical mage," Ryuki held his index finger in the air as he closed his eyes to explain," I'm classified as a Rurousha. I originally came from Shigeru, but decided to travel. I left after saying my goodbyes, but for some reason, everyone classified me as a Rurousha. I managed to find my way to Kazuhiro and the mages of the Ishizo Library found me and brought me in as a regular student. They gave me white robes instead of the typical mage garb to signify that I was a Rurousha."

X_Hero

"Oh, I see... I've never really met a Rurousha before..." Akutai said amazed. "So... How long have you been traveling?"

Akutai was curious. he wanted to know what it was like beyond his own island.

Nils_13

"Since I was about 13." Ryuki replied, "It gets rather lonely, but I've gotten used to it."

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 04:57:57 PM
"Since I was about 13." Ryuki replied, "It gets rather lonely, but I've gotten used to it."

"Wow.." Akutai said. "Well, I was about to head out myself, see what was out there..."

He began to think a bit more.