News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Snorkel sucks at being an admin, but he does love getting feedback.

Started by supernintendofreak, September 25, 2007, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Genius

Quote from: Snorkel on September 25, 2007, 05:20:34 PM
Yeah, I know. I didn't think people would react so negatively... I'm putting them back. At least they won't be like they were before, where s-word was censored as "poop olol" or something. That was stupid.

Thank you.  I generally don't use censors anyway, but I was bothered by just how stupid the old ones were.  It looks so childish.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kuro Tsuwamono

Ok, a few things need to stop.

1: The sucking up. Not everyone is doing it, but please give a reason to your opinion/s.

2: The idea that since they bought the forum, they are good admins.

Now, onto the admins.

MF is just like Ghostfreak, head admin of RPGNsider. He doesn't listen to others opinions, and is running the site like crap. However, Ghost doesn't edit peoples posts. That is abuse of power. Someone demote him.

And then another great guy, Redrover (my personal name for RedRaider). He is spamming power on, giving no input into posts whatsoever. His rules also suck.

I still say you should use child enslavement. That will solve the problem of these poopty admins.

If you make me a mod, I will enforce child enslavement, drop kick redrover in the face and off a cliff, and pwn mommes.

PXD

Kuro, aren't regular members able to edit their posts - regardless of how many posts they have, or what their rank is? It's not much good to be able to edit anyone's posts when they can simply reverse it ;p

Still, it's only three days since the site "officially" opened, so I think it's too soon to start criticizing the admins about what they're doing wrong (or already doing wrong, as some people have put it). Speak your mind, yes, but don't do it in a totally negative way (I'm not blaming anyone, FYI).

I'm all up for suggestions, naturally - I wouldn't have stayed with NSider for two years if I didn't care about it...

And yes, that was meant to be as un-cheesy as I can bother to make it D:

X_Darkness

What about him? I have no problem with him like many others. I mean, he didn't lock this thread, he made this forum very well, and he hasn't be an idiot once, plus, I think he is doing a fantastic job on watching the forum, giving the right people mod etc..

ombsz

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: PXD on September 26, 2007, 01:21:18 PM
Kuro, aren't regular members able to edit their posts - regardless of how many posts they have, or what their rank is? It's not much good to be able to edit anyone's posts when they can simply reverse it ;p

Still, it's only three days since the site "officially" opened, so I think it's too soon to start criticizing the admins about what they're doing wrong (or already doing wrong, as some people have put it). Speak your mind, yes, but don't do it in a totally negative way (I'm not blaming anyone, FYI).

I'm all up for suggestions, naturally - I wouldn't have stayed with NSider for two years if I didn't care about it...

And yes, that was meant to be as un-cheesy as I can bother to make it D:

It's still flaming. And didn't the ToS say that the admins would only edit things if it was found offensive/against the ToS agreement?

NOA_ANDY

I find nothing wrong with Snorkel.  He is a great Admin and I'm glad to say I work alongside him ^_^

...and no, I'm not just sucking up. :P I have morals . :P

Húrin

Quote from: HurdyGurdy3 on September 25, 2007, 06:54:08 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on September 25, 2007, 06:50:23 PM
Well it does seem like Snorkel is doing very little, but I can't be sure, as I don't have any admining experience.
Except for, you know, setting up our server, making the skins, troubleshooting stuff.
Oh yeah. Snorkel's done nothing. </sarcasm>

Thanks for the tags. That cleared up a lot of things.