News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon Snap Wii

Started by Apollo, December 24, 2007, 08:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

Quote from: Lotos on January 27, 2008, 03:12:37 PM
We'd need a different/bigger island, or maybe a big island and a few smaller islands (like Hawaii).  Include all four professors, a different male character from Todd and a new female character.
yeah i wish they would just add in a new region or maybe it could take you to different parts of all the regions like   Saffron City, Ruins of Alph, Radio Tower, Cinnabar,etc

Lotos

Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:18:20 PM
We'd need a different/bigger island, or maybe a big island and a few smaller islands (like Hawaii).  Include all four professors, a different male character from Todd and a new female character.
yeah i wish they would just add in a new region or maybe it could take you to different parts of all the regions like   Saffron City, Ruins of Alph, Radio Tower, Cinnabar,etc

Whirl Islands in the ZERO-One with a new submarine feature :)

Apollo

Quote from: Lotos on January 27, 2008, 03:19:56 PM
Quote from: Apollo on January 27, 2008, 03:18:20 PM
yeah i wish they would just add in a new region or maybe it could take you to different parts of all the regions like   Saffron City, Ruins of Alph, Radio Tower, Cinnabar,etc

Whirl Islands in the ZERO-One with a new submarine feature :)
oh my god youre gonna have to stop
these ideas are making me crazy
I want this game and its not even gonna me made.

Allegretto

That sounds like a very good idea, the wii remote is perfect for that kind of thing, just point and click. ;D