Main Menu

Favourite Final Fantasy game?

Started by Triforceman22, January 01, 2008, 12:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

mine is IIV

Epic. :)
Also Giant swords are cool. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

StateAardvark

ME86

Does somebody need to work on their Roman numerals? Because IIV≠III. And my favourite would either be VII or XII.

WhiteKnightWolf

I have a favorite?

I love RPGs and I think all Final Fantasy games are below par.

Mystic

Crystal Chronicles

There's too many darn games and spin offs.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: ME86 on January 01, 2008, 12:37:34 PM
Does somebody need to work on their Roman numerals? Because IIV≠III. And my favourite would either be VII or XII.
I got XII 6 months ago and still haven't beaten it. For that fact, I've had VII for 4 years and never got to the 3rd disc.

OmegaPapyrus

I've never played a Final Fantasy game. >_>

*Hides*

ME86

Quote from: Blaziken on January 01, 2008, 12:44:37 PM
I got XII 6 months ago and still haven't beaten it. For that fact, I've had VII for 4 years and never got to the 3rd disc.

It took me exactly two months to beat XII, I bought it on the 31 of October last year and beat it a few minutes before midnight on the 31 of December, that is of course because I basically played XII from the minute I got home from school until about eight or nine each day...

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: ME86 on January 01, 2008, 12:49:05 PM

It took me exactly two months to beat XII, I bought it on the 31 of October last year and beat it a few minutes before midnight on the 31 of December, that is of course because I basically played XII from the minute I got home from school until about eight or nine each day...
I don't have the time for that, I have homework ;-;

Pikagirl_777

V is my favorite, and most likely will stay my favorite.

Rius

FF XII: Revenant Wings. I've never been so addicted to a Final Fantasy game. >>

Zora Link

FFIIIDS...the only one I've ever played. :P

Qsmash

VII & III are the only ones I played, but I guess I liked VII better.

ME86

Quote from: Blaziken on January 01, 2008, 12:52:24 PM
Quote from: ME86 on January 01, 2008, 12:49:05 PM

I don't have the time for that, I have homework ;-;

I do too, I just usually do it during school or during the morning.

X_Hero

Quote from: Zora Link on January 01, 2008, 01:03:38 PM
FFIIIDS...the only one I've ever played. :P
Same for me, but I want to try VII because of what I've heard about it. :P