News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The First Biannual RP of the Year Awards! Results are posted!

Started by Light, January 01, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Great. Only a few hours left, and I still have a tie left. Worse, ONLY 3 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED. Please, people, this is your last chance to vote.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

I already voted, so I can help you there. But, why don't you stop the other two votes and just post the final tie breaker to be voted on. We don't want more people to vote and just make them all ties again xD.

Light

Final Tie left:

Best Character in an RP:

Harver ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets
Shaelyn ~ An Inside Job

Hurry up, people!

THEBIRD

I figured that'd be the one xD. It's the only one I can't vote for.

Light

Yeah. Though three people have voted, it seems more like two, since two of the voters didn't vote for one category. It's 2-0 in the Character Entrance votes, and 1-1 in the Best Character in an RP. (No, I did not vote for myself.)

THEBIRD

I'll vote for this final category and end the tiebreaker if no one else does in the next 5 minutes xD.

Light

Five minutes has passed long ago, and no more votes have been sent in. It's up to you, Birdie.

THEBIRD

I was reading that Inside Job RPG to try and see if that character is any good. Alright, I've... Made my decision? *PM's*

Light

And the votes are in! Tune in to the IRC chat client here at 10 AM PST (11 AM MTT, 12 PM CST, 1 PM EST) for the live results! I will try my hardest to get all the results in. I might have to leave though. Depending on how many people turn out, I might just blandly reveal the results here.

Thank you all for voting!

Joeofmars

Quote from: LightningSword on January 06, 2008, 10:34:33 AM
And the votes are in! Tune in to the IRC chat client here at 10 AM PST (11 AM MTT, 12 PM CST, 1 PM EST) for the live results! I will try my hardest to get all the results in. I might have to leave though. Depending on how many people turn out, I might just blandly reveal the results here.

Reveal them now!!!

20fan

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 06, 2008, 10:41:19 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 06, 2008, 10:34:33 AM

Reveal them now!!!
Yeah reveal them now, I want to know who won what.

THEBIRD

I know who won Best Character Entrance and Best RPG Character xD. But you'll all have to wait.

Light

Then attend chat in 15 minutes. ;) I will post the winners after I reveal them in chat.

Light

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 06, 2008, 10:47:15 AM
I know who won Best Character Entrance and Best RPG Character xD. But you'll all have to wait.
Birdie knows everything! :O

THEBIRD

Good luck everyone.

*This post is here to break up any triple posts etc.*