News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The First Biannual RP of the Year Awards! Results are posted!

Started by Light, January 01, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...what a "coincedence" *evil glare* (That's right, I bet Matt REALLY won and Lightningsword just tampered with the votes! Yes, that's it!)

Joeofmars

Can you post the last three at once please? I have to leave soon =(

THEBIRD

YES! That was my tiebreaker that did that xD! I feel so powerful :P. And what is with all the DMDTS stuff winning >.>. Are we see going to see some variety?

Light

As I said before, I'd like to thank Birdie for creating the RP, and Subway for eating fresh. I'd also like to thank my older sister for showing me forums, and getting me interested in RPing. Thanks again for the award! *runs backstage and becomes the host again*

Back to the awards! Oh, and btw, Dr.Hobo, I have the PMs intact, so if you want to see proof, I have it. ;)

RPers are the important factor in a successful RP. If you want to be a good RPer, you should always stay active, and NEVER God-mode. If you want to be a great RPer, than you go above and beyond that. Here are the nominees for Best RPer:

Birdie of Aces
FearItself
X_Hero
Triforce_Luigi
Orgizirtee

And the award goes to...

[spoiler]

The person who won...

...Has 2 capitilized letters in their name...

...has two "e"s in their name...

The award goes to...

Birdie of Aces! Congratulations![/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

*Jaw drops* I kept saying "FearItself" to myself as scrolling down xD. I mean, she has 2 'e's in her name and 2 capitol letters, right? Everyone talks about how good she is, so I just figured. But, that I wasn't expecting. I'm brand new to RPGing and didn't know what I was doing half the time when I started. DMDTS was my first RPG I ever made, and the first RPG I ever joined. I was surprised enough at being nominated xD. But thanks anyway, *takes award*. I'll put this in my virtual bedroom!

And Joeofmars, I'll make you the userbar. Do you want any pictures on it? Maybe make a pic of what your character looks like an I'll add it to the userbar.

Light

Good speech, Birdie! *claps* Maybe you could make the sig-thing with Boogie and his boat crashing into the place. xD

Back to the Awards!

RPs are the foundation of this board. Without some of the RPs here, this board would most likely not exist. Good RPs depend on active members, good roleplaying skills, and the RPer who runs the RolePlay itself.

Here are the nominees for RP of the Year.

An Inside Job ~ FearItself
Azula's Reign ~ FearItself
Goomba Crossing ~ Bocko91
Nibankari ~ X_Hero
Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets ~ Birdie of Aces

And the award goes to...

[spoiler]

It has more than two words in its name...

An Inside Job, by FearItself! Congratulations![/spoiler]

Light

Since Fear is not here, he/she/it cannot post a speech. So that would conclude our awards ceremony! Thanks to all who voted, to all who were nominated, and to all RPers everywhere! I'll see you around the forums!

~LS

THEBIRD

OH, THANK GOD! There's the variety I was looking for! I would have joined that if it was still active and didn't have 200+ pages. I just hope The Revival meets up to An Inside Job's standards.

Anyway, that means that I only need to make one sig. And userbars are easy, so I'll get that to Joeofmars eventually.

Light

Fell

Wait.....What about other categories? Like Best couple, Biggest fail, etc?

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

If you want a sig LS, just post the details of what you'd like it to look like and whether you'd like a userbar or small sig. Also, you'll have to say for which category that you won xD.

Anarchy_Jas

Damnit, there goes my hard work and dedication... oh well.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light