News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Best Rage song?

Started by RosettaStoned, January 13, 2008, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosettaStoned

For me, it's Killing In The Name. Great guitar track.

OneManFreakShow

Bulls on Parade.

Microphone explode, shattering your bones...

Silverhawk79

Either Bulls on Parade or Killing in the Name Of.
It's a tossup.

major tom

I'd hate to say Killing in the Name because it's like, their most popular song.

I'll go with Testify, Revolver, and Bombtrack. iWin.

Lotos

It's just anotha Bombtrack!

After listening to the Live&Rare album, Take the Power back got even more points in my book.  Fuck tha Police was a nice cover.  Killing in the Name is now overrated IMO since the GH2 people like it too much.

major tom

Quote from: Lotos on January 16, 2008, 07:41:09 PM

After listening to the Live&Rare album, Take the Power back got even more points in my book.  Fuck tha Police was a nice cover.  Killing in the Name is now overrated IMO since the GH2 people like it too much.
I hate those Guitar Hero kiddies. Thinking they know music because LOLZ I HURD IT ON GATAR HIRO. Last.fm/group/Guitar+Hero. Go there and you'll die a little inside.

Lotos

Quote from: Co-Z on January 18, 2008, 08:40:10 PM
Quote from: Lotos on January 16, 2008, 07:41:09 PM

I hate those Guitar Hero kiddies. Thinking they know music because LOLZ I HURD IT ON GATAR HIRO. Last.fm/group/Guitar+Hero. Go there and you'll die a little inside.
I remember when a friend slept over "put on Killing in the Name".  I shake my head in disappointment, as I wanted to play Bombtrack or Know Your Enemy.  The DragonForce thing especially pisses me off.  "They weren't popular before Guitar Hero 3"  No, rather "You poop holes didn't overrate them before Guitar Hero 3", along with a lot of other songs.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Co-Z on January 16, 2008, 04:55:03 PM
I'd hate to say Killing in the Name because it's like, their most popular song.

I'll go with Testify, Revolver, and Bombtrack. iWin.
Revolver? Bleh.
BURN BURN YES YOU'RE GONNA BURN