News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Hey, I'm TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs

Started by TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs, January 04, 2008, 03:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs

And I'm already getting tired of typing my name.  :P  Ironically, I was thinking about joining original Nsider, but it was shut down before I got the chance.  I searched around for some good forums elsewhere, and my search has ended here.  But I'd like to give credit to those who inspired me to join these forums.  First off, it was the wise and helpful posts of all of you Nsiders on an array of different boards.  It was also thanks to SHADOWMARIOGUY; before I signed up and wasn't sure about joining these forums, his fanfics caught my eye.  By the time SMB5 got into depth, I was hooked.  So I just had to email him and tell him how his work inspired me.  I also asked him about these forums, and he encouraged me to join.  Thanks, buddy! 

Also, my name is most likely too hard too type out, so you can just call me tech  ;)  8)

PS: If your searching for an awesome fic, go for SMG's.  If you need any help with the storyline, just PM me.  Trust me, I probably know it better than he does! :P

Ridley

Quote from: TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs on January 04, 2008, 03:49:29 PM
And I'm already getting tired of typing my name.  :P  Ironically, I was thinking about joining original Nsider, but it was shut down before I got the chance.  I searched around for some good forums elsewhere, and my search has ended here.  But I'd like to give credit to those who inspired me to join these forums.  First off, it was the wise and helpful posts of all of you Nsiders on an array of different boards.  It was also thanks to SHADOWMARIOGUY; before I signed up and wasn't sure about joining these forums, his fanfics caught my eye.  By the time SMB5 got into depth, I was hooked.  So I just had to email him and tell him how his work inspired me.  I also asked him about these forums, and he encouraged me to join.  Thanks, buddy! 

Also, my name is most likely too hard too type out, so you can just call me tech  ;)  8)

PS: If your searching for an awesome fic, go for SMG's.  If you need any help with the storyline, just PM me.  Trust me, I probably know it better than he does! :P

Nice to see you. I'm guessing you will be starting your own fan fic?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

B9M

Welcome to NSF, TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs! :)

Hope you have fun on the forums!

TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs

QuoteNice to see you. I'm guessing you will be starting your own fan fic?

Not yet, but I will eventually when I find more spare time.  SHADOWMARIOGUY is giving me some tips on how to write a fanfic.  When I've got some experience, and I get my thoughts straight, I'll begin my first fanfic.  In the meantime you can probably find me in the Mario or Fanfic Board.

Macawmoses

Welcome Tech :)

That is an awesome name, and nice of you to credit why you are here :)

Welcome,

~MoM~

THEBIRD

Yo, techno. I used to be an avid fan fic writer back at the old NSiders... *reminisces*. Yes, but now I have come here, where I've went from being a fan fic writer to an RPGer... Too bad you didn't join the old NSiders in time to see the booming activity in the fan fic board. Here it's... Well, it's different. Anyway, welcome to the boards tech, enjoy it while you can.