News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokecustoms? Ever make one? (And I don't mean Pokemutations)

Started by The Riddler, January 09, 2008, 10:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Have you invented a Pokemon and designed it?

The above are:
Abnorm'l -> Farfetch'd -> Grotes'k (I couldn't get his legs right.)

Abnorm'l evolves into Farfetch'd when leveled to 20 holding a "Stick."
Farfetch'd will level to Grotes'k when leveled to 40 holding a new item, "Onion." (He'll have legs.)

The below is the infamous Pikablu. I didn't invent it, but I designed it.

In the show, Pikachu wouldn't take the Thunderstone, so this was my idea.
You give Pikachu a Water stone to hold. You raise his happiness all the way and make sure he likes you, and upon level, he will "Use it on his own" - thus becoming the Water/Electric Pikablu.

JrDude

I tried and failed, I deleted so it's as if I never tried.
[move][/move]
Dude .

WiinolikePS3

Pikablu= Marril's (Sp?) Japanese name.

Just thought I'd let u know.  ;)

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: JrDude on January 10, 2008, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 10, 2008, 04:52:40 PM

Wrong, it's Mariru.
Really?

Lol.

Oh yeah... Pikablu IS Marril tho.

Maybe it was the origonal English name? I know it's Marril, but where...

JrDude

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 10, 2008, 04:59:11 PM
Quote from: JrDude on January 10, 2008, 04:57:54 PM
Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 10, 2008, 04:52:40 PM

Wrong, it's Mariru.
Really?

Lol.

Oh yeah... Pikablu IS Marril tho.

Maybe it was the origonal English name? I know it's Marril, but where...
According to the thread maker, people thought Marill was an evolution of Pikachu, and the name given was Pikablu
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Woah, it's the Pokemon board and you guys don't know Pikablu?

For Pikablu, idk. I just remember way back when to the first Pokemon movie, and Marill was first seen, people were like "WTF?! PIKABLU?!" So I designed one.

Way back in 1998, Marill was shown, but they never gave his name. People assumed it was related to Pikachu since it has a simliar face layout (eyes, mouth, nose) and a ziggy tail. They referred to it as Pikablu until Gold and Silver came out.

PHOENIXBLAST

What was your name on NSider? Those mutations/scratches are REALLY good you should have entered the OPSC!

The Riddler

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 11, 2008, 02:19:58 PM
What was your name on NSider? Those mutations/scratches are REALLY good you should have entered the OPSC!
Riddler_Rob.

And they're not mutations. Mutations take little to no effort, they're combinations of existing Pokemon. There are scratches, originals, and have actual thought.

But thank you, they took alot of effort. What was the OPSC? I never went to the Pokemon board.

mtk

'Corse I have!
Koaleaf, the grass starter for my fan game, and the only one I ever made, which was lost last year when my computer went 'splode D:

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on January 11, 2008, 02:44:07 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 11, 2008, 02:19:58 PM
Riddler_Rob.

And they're not mutations. Mutations take little to no effort, they're combinations of existing Pokemon. There are scratches, originals, and have actual thought.

But thank you, they took alot of effort. What was the OPSC? I never went to the Pokemon board.

Oh

I know that they aren't mutations, but they actually do take effort if you do it the way other's make their mutations but anyway you would probably be very good at doing mutations but you should try one.

Oh the OPSC was the Official Pokemon Sprite Contest and spriters went there to sprite in the contests and win sig add ons and stuff.