News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

DIAMOND DUST WEATHER!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, January 12, 2008, 07:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

No it isn't just for Diamon, it is also for Pearl so when you have a chance go to Snowpoint City and then walk around you might get something other then snow! Anyway it is pretty cool but then it gets a bit oring after a while but it is nice considering how it is very RARE weather. Anyway souce is serebii.net, and my game to prove that.

Kayo

so if i play diamond rite nao, go to snowpoint, there mught be DUST?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 12, 2008, 08:03:16 AM
so if i play diamond rite nao, go to snowpoint, there mught be DUST?

No, if you go there it might be clear with small "crystal" like things comming down instead of snow, just check serebii for more details.

Kayo

whoa! its true!

mabye this is snowpoint in winter...

and i think the music is different
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

my game has it too, whats the point?

PHOENIXBLAST

The point is that today is the 40th birthday of Juni'chi Masuda and he mentioned a special surprise for today and apparently this is it.

_Aerodactyl_

My Youtube Battles
~Please Subscribe and come to my forums!

WiinolikePS3

Cool! I'll have to try that after lunch...

Kayo

i got a 15 second vdeo of it but the quality's not that great... :P
[move][/move]

WiinolikePS3

I saw it, it's basically just clear snow. No, there isn't any special music, other than a quick little "wow, that's cool", it's actually pretty boring.

えっちーせんぱい