News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Do you beleive the Void can get you events?

Started by WiinolikePS3, January 13, 2008, 09:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which event pokes do you think the Void can get you to?

Darkrai
9 (75%)
Arceus
8 (66.7%)
Shaymin
11 (91.7%)
None of them
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

WiinolikePS3

If you don't know what the Void is, I'll explain it after I get back, cuz I gtg right now. For those of you who DO know what it is, discuss.

ThePowerOfOne

I have a legit looking Docile Newmoon Darkrai.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Phaze on January 14, 2008, 03:23:58 PM
I have a legit looking Docile Newmoon Darkrai.
Lucky...

But for those who DON'T have a legit event yet, I want to see people's opinions so I can decide how much work I wanna put into researching the Void again.

Triforce_Luigi

Lotos

I have seen a video of getting Arceus, but it looks doubtful.  I'm more confident that you can get Shaymin and Darkrai through the Void.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Oren on January 15, 2008, 04:47:21 PM
i bet you can.. it would take for ever but i bet you could
I ALMOST got Shaymin, except for a stupid unwalkable void... but I HAVE created a Void in Shaymin's route...

Kratoyd

Its only possible to get darkrai/shaymin by the void.
Unless you can make the staircase appear(so far is impossible by tweaking as I know of), it is impossible to get Arceus by the void.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Kratoyd on January 15, 2008, 09:08:45 PM
Unless you can make the staircase appear(so far is impossible by tweaking as I know of), it is impossible to get Arceus by the void.
Supposedly, Meta found Arceus via a special method of tweaking.

Tweak in the room right before spear pillar, and it's supposed to let you walk endlessly forwards until an event happens and the stairs appear.

Kratoyd

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 16, 2008, 09:38:01 AM

Tweak in the room right before spear pillar, and it's supposed to let you walk endlessly forwards until an event happens and the stairs appear.
I somewhat doubt that.
I recall the effects of the tweaking disapearing when you change rooms, and if you walked through the void in that room, you'd have the void. Nothing more, nothing less.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.

Maple Story rocks!

thunderhero4

If the void is a way to walk over terrain, then yes, you can only get Darkrai and Shaymin doing it... I have gotten all 3 of them because I got the Azure flute from AR (The only code I used...besides the Void) and I got the other 2 with the void (Trust me, I tried everything to get arceus using it...)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Kratoyd on January 16, 2008, 08:17:49 PM

I somewhat doubt that.
I recall the effects of the tweaking disapearing when you change rooms, and if you walked through the void in that room, you'd have the void. Nothing more, nothing less.
What I mean is, that by tweaking in that room, you access the origional "Void" (japanese E4 glitch), and by doing that, you walk to where Spear Pillar's "map" is located, and for some odd reason, it thinks you've activated the Azure Flute.

jnfs2014

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 18, 2008, 10:16:04 AM

I somewhat doubt that.
What I mean is, that by tweaking in that room, you access the origional "Void" (japanese E4 glitch), and by doing that, you walk to where Spear Pillar's "map" is located, and for some odd reason, it thinks you've activated the Azure Flute.
How do you tweak????/-

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Pokemaster944794 on January 19, 2008, 06:52:38 AM

I somewhat doubt that.
How do you tweak????/-
*points to youtube*

Seriously. I'm not being lazy; that's the only way you're ever gonna do it. It's impossible to explain in words, and easier to do once you've seen it. I WILL tell you that Solaceon is the best place to practice.

Kratoyd

I somewhat doubt that.
Interesting...
You have to cancel a wall space/door to get to that void, and then you'd have to walk to a certain spot....
Theres so many ways to mess up and have your game erased....
Well, I suppose it just might be possible....
*remembers how team void was founded*
That one little glitch in the radio tower, then the discovering of tweaking...
I was one of the first to do the dressing room glitch....
Dang, this games got some interesting glitches...

click here or else...

Maple Story rocks!