News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I got a Shiny Female Absol!

Started by Poncho, September 28, 2007, 07:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poncho

Got it off GTS. It seems legit too. I got it for a lvl. 30 Porygon-Z. :) It has a LONG Japanese name. The letters are even behind the Female sign!

Termanian_Knight

Wow. :O

I would've kept the Porygon-Z, but that's my personal preference. Unless, of course, you cloned it. :P

7Deadly$ins

I would be jealous, but you got it off GTS.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

FearItself

D: I wanna Shiny female Absol..

But I gots me a golden Steelix, so, :P.

Fell

Lucky. Last time I tried to get a shiny Zangoose. I found one, but the owner wanted a level 100 magikarp.  :robotangry:

Spongebob does not approve

Kayo

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 28, 2007, 12:12:17 PM
Lucky. Last time I tried to get a shiny Zangoose. I found one, but the owner wanted a level 100 magikarp.  :robotangry:
funny thing about that :D i hacked a lv.100 magikarp on my firered the other day! i should get that zangoose :O
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Fell

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on September 28, 2007, 01:01:13 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 28, 2007, 12:12:17 PM
funny thing about that :D i hacked a lv.100 magikarp on my firered the other day! i should get that zangoose :O

It's not up anymore. The thing is, it was an Nsider. :(

I was SO mad!!!!!!  He said he can give me one! HE WANTS A LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP!!!!!!!!!

He also wanted a shiny pokemon in exchange. And I lost my shiny Tentacruel. :(

Spongebob does not approve

Poncho

Quote from: Termanian_Knight on September 28, 2007, 08:38:20 AM
Wow. :O

I would've kept the Porygon-Z, but that's my personal preference. Unless, of course, you cloned it. :P
I got an extra Porygon that I can evolve with my bro. I got the items too. :)