News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

What an awesome picture.

Started by Helios, January 14, 2008, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helios

Truly amazing picture, but...Why does that guy look so relaxed? Looks like his hands are almost in his pockets, as if the fact that a brutal wave slamming him into the wall is no big deal.

phatyo

Fell

Extremely awesome.....I can't take my eyes away from it. o.o

Spongebob does not approve

Syncopathic

Quote from: Helios on January 14, 2008, 07:16:15 PM

Truly amazing picture, but...Why does that guy look so relaxed? Looks like his hands are almost in his pockets, as if the fact that a brutal wave slamming him into the wall is no big deal.
hmmm.... Hes relaxed because he knows he is going to die, and maybe he lived a very good life and he knows his time is up.

Idk, that's how i see it.

Pokesamrus

Either he's suicidal, or a good swimmer looking for a thrill.

えっちーせんぱい

Maybe he knows the wave won't hit him.

Jayhawk

How will the wave hit him?

I mean, it's coming from the other side of the tower, and he's slightly inside a doorway. It also looks like the wave is going down, not still rising.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Jayhawk on January 14, 2008, 07:30:34 PM
How will the wave hit him?

I mean, it's coming from the other side of the tower, and he's slightly inside a doorway. It also looks like the wave is going down, not still rising.

it wraps around the lighthouse or whatever hes on

L10

Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 14, 2008, 07:19:01 PM
Quote from: Helios on January 14, 2008, 07:16:15 PM

hmmm.... Hes relaxed because he knows he is going to die, and maybe he lived a very good life and he knows his time is up.

Idk, that's how i see it.
probably because he is used to it
0o!f

Helios

Look what i just found!

Awesome.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Blaziken on January 14, 2008, 07:25:43 PM
No, the wave will come from the sides of the building, and sweep him into the rest of the water.

L10

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 14, 2008, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on January 14, 2008, 07:25:43 PM
No, the wave will come from the sides of the building, and sweep him into the rest of the water.
he is in the door way, and if he knew the wave was coming he would have run inside and hide if it would kill him
0o!f