News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamingfreak10

(huzzah for shizure!! darn i love reading those rants of yours XD so ya-since that's really the only rp going on i'm done too, atleast until mg starts the mbm story line)

Pax Romana

((Come on guys, there's not much point to call someone out on god-modding. People have different mechanics. Without compromises, such mechanics do not work. For example, take a look at higher level Gaians.

I could've called out Shiz on some issues, but I didn't really care. It was amusing me, and that's what mattered. At the same time, Shiz could've been KO'ed in any of my attacks, but again, I wasn't aiming for 1-hits.

Just take a lesson guys. Everyone has different mechanics.

For example, I use the standard model of the omniverse with some modifications. (Limbo being like "space" between planes {by that, I mean like outer space, as an analogy. Also, literal information is interpreted differently.

And Pik uses a highly distorted model that forces the common physical plane's rules onto the omniverse . . . and other rediculous things, but oh well.

Gelmax and Ertai also depicted this situation.))

gamingfreak10

(right-your attacks could have killed shiz...except for the fact that the entire point of that character is to have an over powered god moder that needed team work to bring down. in other words, one person can't beat shiz because shiz is a godmoder. Shizure is not. gotta keep that distinction. and i'd just like to say that i would have laughed if u tried t call shiz on godmoding-shizure TOLD you that he was going to godmod.)

Sol Zero the Warrior

(You're calling Shiz a god modder, which is a part of Shizure. So Shizure could call upon Shiz when wanted this would make it completely unfair. o-o He either needs to get rid of Shiz or admit that Shizure is a god modder because Shiz and Shizure are the same person. <<; Cziri was right about the compromises there too.)

gamingfreak10

Quote from: Sol Zero the Warrior on October 26, 2007, 11:24:58 PM
(You're calling Shiz a god modder, which is a part of Shizure. So Shizure could call upon Shiz when wanted this would make it completely unfair. o-o He either needs to get rid of Shiz or admit that Shizure is a god modder because Shiz and Shizure are the same person. <<; Cziri was right about the compromises there too.)
(i'm not going to try to explain it to you. i'm not good enough at explaining this stuff. just know that the person that controls shiz never uses him unless something happens that his character sotry says will allow shiz to take over. so just never call him shiz, or knock shizure out, and my friend won't use shiz. and yes the same person controls shiz and shizure, but they are very different characters.)

Yugi

(1. I promise you I'm quite able to be defeated, however, it's not often people figure it out.
2. I very much apologize for imposing on an RP event, I wasn't really informed that it was a more story-based RP event going on when I was asked to do what I was trying to.

Therefore, I am pulling myself from this fight, due to misunderstanding. If you would prefer I do it IC, then please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to.)

MarioGamer

Quote from: Rez on October 28, 2007, 03:07:03 PM
(1. I promise you I'm quite able to be defeated, however, it's not often people figure it out.
2. I very much apologize for imposing on an RP event, I wasn't really informed that it was a more story-based RP event going on when I was asked to do what I was trying to.

Therefore, I am pulling myself from this fight, due to misunderstanding. If you would prefer I do it IC, then please let me know, and I'll be more than happy to.)

I understand, its fine.  A lot of the spars at this point don't make sense in this thread, I may end up having to start a new one.