News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

CLOVERFIELD.....

Started by BENELLISBE2, January 18, 2008, 10:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BENELLISBE2

what did you think about the ending? (i dont want to say too much for the people that havent seen it)

Water ☮

[spoiler]sad and junk. Its still alive!![/spoiler]

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: WaterGod on January 18, 2008, 10:43:44 PM
[spoiler]sad and junk. Its still alive!![/spoiler]
[spoiler]ya but it also said at the begining, that that was one of the videos found in centrial park[/spoiler]

OneManFreakShow

I honestly don't see how people can complain about the ending. If you didn't know right from the start how it was going to end, then you're either clueless, or you missed the first part saying that it was found at Central Park.

BENELLISBE2

maybe in the second one, godzilla will come and kill it. ;D

Light

Oh, God no! Do NOT make a second one. It would completely ruin the excellency of this movie. As for the ending...

[spoiler]Very good, and a perfect Action/Thriller/Horror movie ending. You're not sure if they made it out alive, or what happened to the monster. Excellent overall.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: LightningSword on January 20, 2008, 11:43:01 AM
Oh, God no! Do NOT make a second one. It would completely ruin the excellency of this movie. As for the ending...

[spoiler]Very good, and a perfect Action/Thriller/Horror movie ending. You're not sure if they made it out alive, or what happened to the monster. Excellent overall.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I think the both died.[/spoiler]

Light

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on January 20, 2008, 12:13:13 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 20, 2008, 11:43:01 AM

[spoiler]I think the both died.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]However, that is what you THINK; you don't know for sure what happened.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.