News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Hey Guys. I'll be searching for matches every hour on the hour (hopefully) tonight. Durrrr.... I guess that's it. I'll probably be doing that for about 3-5 hours, soooo ya. Oh ya, if anyone sees me in a match with a guy named MACHO, chances are I will probably be in that fight for a while, and it's likely I won't be able to invite anyone else in for the time I am in those matches. :P
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on March 20, 2008, 04:16:37 PM
Hey Guys. I'll be searching for matches every hour on the hour (hopefully) tonight. Durrrr.... I guess that's it. I'll probably be doing that for about 3-5 hours, soooo ya. Oh ya, if anyone sees me in a match with a guy named MACHO, chances are I will probably be in that fight for a while, and it's likely I won't be able to invite anyone else in for the time I am in those matches. :P
No, you can always "Reject/Decline" anybody who's trying to join your matches IF your friend "MACHO"
is about to fight you 1st.

If you fight somebody and then Macho joins the fray then you'll either have to wait until That match is over
or you just "No Contest" it.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 20, 2008, 04:31:43 PM
No, you can always "Reject/Decline" anybody who's trying to join your matches IF your friend "MACHO"

If you fight somebody and then Macho joins the fray then you'll either have to wait until That match is over
Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 20, 2008, 04:55:21 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

Sure, I guess *laughs nervously*

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 20, 2008, 04:58:06 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

Im practicing with Mario now =)

You make the room.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 20, 2008, 04:59:08 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

Is that who your maining?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

I LOVE Mario Bros Stage SO MUCH!!! ;D

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 20, 2008, 05:03:13 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

Mushroomy Kingdom, yes
Old School Mario, Not Really. It's pretty annoying with those turtles.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Awww disconnect.
And last time it was so good.

Good matches at any rate.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 20, 2008, 05:08:38 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

Mushroomy Kingdom, yes
Old School Mario, Not Really. It pretty annoying with those turtles.
LOL, those things are Awesome!
They are my pawnz! ;D
I always beat that stage.

Sorry our connection was lost HTA. :(
NO idea what happened there.
Let's assume that you was gonna beat me on that last match. :D

HTA!

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

I almost got you that time  :P

HTA!

Brawlin time for our match chop chop.
And I'm maining quite a few people, but my Marth is still the best.

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 20, 2008, 05:18:44 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on March 20, 2008, 05:08:38 PM

Can my name be Macho?
Yeah, thats my new name.

Want a match, Star?
A Match?
Uhhh...

You make the room.

Mushroomy Kingdom, yes
Old School Mario, Not Really. It pretty annoying with those turtles.
LOL, those things are Awesome!
They are my pawnz! ;D
I always beat that stage.

Sorry our connection was lost HTA. :(
NO idea what happened there.
Let's assume that you was gonna beat me on that last match. :D
I guess I know what to expect from my match against you :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 20, 2008, 05:19:51 PM
Ok. Let me get everything set up.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 20, 2008, 05:19:51 PM
I don't see how you can pull off those sword dancing moves with the lag...It's all about the lag..

LM*O At how you died as T L on the ship!!! WHAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! :D