News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 21, 2008, 07:03:08 PM
Quote from: 127crazie on March 21, 2008, 06:58:01 PM
Ok, my friend code is:

1762-2426-4037

K, i'll add you and create the game.

And Waddle, i'll still be on then. ;)
So, your on right now? Cuz, I added you and it still says Awaiting Regestration... If this is that glitch I think I'm gunna blow up. :S

Oh, and same for you 127crazie. I added you. :P
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Dang, everyone's leaving to go on wifi... K, I'll be searching on it for about an hour, and likely be not come back on this site (unless I use the wii internet channel). See ya then!
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Depster

Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 07:09:49 PM
Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 07:06:55 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 06:31:34 PM
Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 06:03:29 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 04:16:48 PM
Someone. Match. Now. I'm f***ing bored as hell.
I almost had you earlier... several times!  Almost beat your G&W, I should've won the Yoshi match...(I hate the edge on FD...)  though I still suicide way too much...  Without my suicides, I feel like I compare to you.  But I just got back from Arizona at 1AM, so if I was here all week practicing I woulda had ya  ;)
You were in AZ? D:

We should have met and played a non-laggy match. :P
I was actually thinking about it XD  Was in Gilbert(suburb of Phoenix) visiting my family, went through Phoenix to get to the airport, though.  But I didn't know where to find you  :(  And then there's always my mom... she never would have gone for it, but I was thinking it would be cool to play you down there.
I'm Phoenix, actually. Right bordering Scottsdale though. You could have also gone to S.T.B (Coolest crew in AZ, they host a weekly, named it after themselves) and play with some other rape players. It was in Glendale, too. D: That would have been some fun s***.
yeah... ah well, I was busy hiking, offroadin, and paintballin though XD.  I might have to play some of those people sometime.  Oh, and is that Koopz guy from here, or is he one of your friends?  He had a pretty good Ness

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 07:37:42 PM
I almost had you earlier... several times!  Almost beat your G&W, I should've won the Yoshi match...(I hate the edge on FD...)  though I still suicide way too much...  Without my suicides, I feel like I compare to you.  But I just got back from Arizona at 1AM, so if I was here all week practicing I woulda had ya  ;)
You were in AZ? D:

I was actually thinking about it XD  Was in Gilbert(suburb of Phoenix) visiting my family, went through Phoenix to get to the airport, though.  But I didn't know where to find you  :(  And then there's always my mom... she never would have gone for it, but I was thinking it would be cool to play you down there.
I'm Phoenix, actually. Right bordering Scottsdale though. You could have also gone to S.T.B (Coolest crew in AZ, they host a weekly, named it after themselves) and play with some other rape players. It was in Glendale, too. D: That would have been some fun s***.
yeah... ah well, I was busy hiking, offroadin, and paintballin though XD.  I might have to play some of those people sometime.  Oh, and is that Koopz guy from here, or is he one of your friends?  He had a pretty good Ness
Koopz is my best friend's brother's friend, not TKB.

Depster

Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 07:41:08 PM
You were in AZ? D:

Ya, I didn;t think it was tkb, cause it said I didn't have him added, but we added each other after the first match.  did you know that you could do that?  I didn't XD.  ah well, is he on the AZ crew?

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 07:46:12 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 07:41:08 PM
You were in AZ? D:

Ya, I didn;t think it was tkb, cause it said I didn't have him added, but we added each other after the first match.  did you know that you could do that?  I didn't XD.  ah well, is he on the AZ crew?
No. He's more of a casual player. Still rape though.

Depster

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 08:00:10 PM
Ya.  What usually happens when you guys 1v1?
Not sure really.

My first time playing him was last night. :P

Depster

Quote from: Dawei on March 21, 2008, 08:03:31 PM
Quote from: Depster on March 21, 2008, 08:00:10 PM
Ya.  What usually happens when you guys 1v1?
Not sure really.

My first time playing him was last night. :P
Nice  :D  He really does have an ownage ness... 

So what were you thinking during that Yoshi ditto?  I was just sittin there getting frustrated cause every time I'd hit you you'd go the wrong way...  I really thought I was gonna have that one  :| oh well, tomorrow is another day XD  cept I won't be able to get back on till tomorrow night...

StarWindWizard7

I'm Here/Online if somebody wants to play! :P

Sorry for replying so late.
I hate closing at my job.

-_-

.:DL:.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 21, 2008, 10:06:38 PM
I'm Here/Online if somebody wants to play! :P

Sorry for replying so late.
I hate closing at my job.

-_-

*cough*