The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on March 22, 2008, 11:53:20 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 22, 2008, 11:45:16 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on March 22, 2008, 11:32:57 PM
Haha. I did so bad in that 3 player match with you and Geno. XD

Bad luck and stupidity on my part. >.>
I do belive  Geno and I were just messing around.

I purposely filled his bucket up just to see what happens :D

I don't think I can play for serious while fighting Geno....

See I knew this.

-_-

I didn't say you didn't. I set fire on that explosive container on purpose too. I just hoped one of you two would be in the way. :P

Eww, the way R.O.B. Was just trying to "Grab" me seriously freak me out! Like it was wanting a hug or something!
*shudders*

Macawmoses

Ok All, some of you had the rare chance to face off with me! ;)

So, I think it is obvious who my main is, I do more damage with it than anyone! Diddy Kong. As it is, give me tips.

I faced TKB and Plaat in one match (lag was awful) and I must say, TKB plays a nice [spoiler]G+W[/spoiler], I must say!

Plaat, is godlike, hopefully I challenged him a little though.

What else, oh, Geno, I had that 2 minute match of yours, and you know it. Super Sudden Death my ass >:( Our next one on Corneria was a beaut, you are a great Snake user.

Ugh, what else? Oh, on Monday, maybe Tuesday, I plan on allowing ten people, yes, ten, to get a shot at me. I am rarely online, so take the oppurtunity!

Nice playing ya all, be sure to send me advice!

Geno

Great night matches-wise tonight.

I finally got to fight SWW7 1v1. But what pisses me off is that whenever it's more than 1 opponent that he's facing he just runs to the side and shoots arrows with pit until the other people kill eachother. :(

Also, who was it that was lagging? It wasn't SWW7 or me. Our 1 on 1 match was fine.

Geno

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 22, 2008, 11:45:16 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on March 22, 2008, 11:32:57 PM
Haha. I did so bad in that 3 player match with you and Geno. XD

Bad luck and stupidity on my part. >.>
I purposely filled his bucket up just to see what happens :D
I was laughing so hard at that.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Geno on March 23, 2008, 12:13:08 AM

I finally got to fight SWW7 1v1. But what pisses me off is that whenever it's more than 1 opponent that he's facing he just runs to the side and shoots arrows with pit until the other people kill eachother. :(

Also, who was it that was lagging? It wasn't SWW7 or me. Our 1 on 1 match was fine.

It was probably Sguy or myself, though before he entered there wasn't any lag. SWW probably won most matches from camping arrows and rolling. >.>

But anyways good matches regardless.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 12:09:57 AM

So, I think it is obvious who my main is, I do more damage with it than anyone! Diddy Kong. As it is, give me tips.

I faced TKB and Plaat in one match (lag was awful) and I must say, TKB plays a nice [spoiler]G+W[/spoiler], I must say!

What else, oh, Geno, I had that 2 minute match of yours, and you know it. Super Sudden Death my ass >:( Our next one on Corneria was a beaut, you are a great Snake user.

Ugh, what else? Oh, on Monday, maybe Tuesday, I plan on allowing ten people, yes, ten, to get a shot at me. I am rarely online, so take the oppurtunity!

Thanks for the compliment. Aside from the lag it was quite fun. :)

Geno

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on March 23, 2008, 12:20:17 AM

It was probably Sguy or myself, though before he entered there wasn't any lag. SWW probably won most matches from camping arrows and rolling. >.>

That was so annoying when I chose Snake and you both chose Jiggles.

Macawmoses

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on March 23, 2008, 12:22:31 AM

We live so close.....the mountains must cause the lag -_-

StarWindWizard7

Yes, this is my phenomon....

Ever since SSBM... if I'm ever in a 4 vs. 4 fight with ANYBODY (including strangers)...
they usually ALWAYS tend to leave me alone...

And I stand on the side or somewhere far away and watch....
I don't know why nobody attacks me directly like that.
Most of the time it happens this way but other times I'm more "involved".
I don't think anybody likes to fight me because of how Nice I am I think...

I was REALLY enjoying My little brother Jenard fight Geno or Geno fight T.K.B.
I mean I could watch those matches for hours.
I was just amazed at how y'all fought eachother.

I'll try to get more involved...................... ((If I see an opening)) ;D

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Geno on March 23, 2008, 12:22:46 AM

That was so annoying when I chose Snake and you both chose Jiggles.

Lol, yeah. That must have been annoying. Good thing that match wasn't a real serious one. :P

StarWindWizard7

Tsk!

Look at you, taking on the "Rare Fighter Stance"
That was mine 1st ya know! >:(
And you didn't say anything about me.

If somebody wants to do a 1 on 1 let me know!
*growls*

And don't get mad cause I'm an Ace Archer! :P
I'm only going to get better...
And whats wrong with rolling/dodging?!

;_;

Someguy13

Sorry if it was my fault.

Macawmoses

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 23, 2008, 12:31:45 AM

Tsk!

*growls*

;_;
Online sucks. Period. It was a waste, so I don't use it much ;)

You lied as it is!

Oh, for those of you that saw me use PT, sorry, I wanted to try someone knew. Sorry it was an easy 4-stock!

@Star: Too much of an evader, if you get caught, I see you getting beat fast. My goal in a match with you is confrontation! Of course, you saw me as MK, so, that is a bit hard :P Lag was terrible -_- Move to Alberta O/

Someguy13

Tsk!

*growls*

;_;
Sure I'll take you on in a bit.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 12:33:05 AM

Tsk!

*growls*

;_;
Online sucks. Period. It was a waste, so I don't use it much ;)

You lied as it is!
Yeah, seriously, The Lag is horribly annoying... It makes me want to throw my controller at my tv. :(

Honestly, a person's true victory isn't valid unless it's Lag free.

I will admit, I did a lot better tonight fighting against Geno then I thought.
I still can't fight him seriously unless he's just beating me down...
The same goes for Someguy13.
@_@