News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Zora Link

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 27, 2008, 03:50:34 PM
I'm gonna run out of space for friend codes pretty soon...X_x;
same here, lol!
Lets see if what I did works, going on wi-fi.

nope...next option!

Java

Quote from: Java_Java on March 27, 2008, 03:26:00 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on March 27, 2008, 03:20:47 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 03:17:21 PM
I'll play you Zora. I want to work on my Jiggles.
if we can. :P
If not, I'll have to resort to sending you replays so you can help me further. D:
Ok. :P I've got the room up.

Also, Java, buy a range extender. Or a brand new router with awesome range. Netgear has a good amount of those.
It's odd though 'cause I can get online for games like Strikers and I can go on the Internet Channel, but I just can't get on to Brawl.
Does anyone know why I can get Online for other games, such as Strikers or Guitar Hero, but I can't connect to Wi-Fi for Brawl?

@ Silver: Did you ever add me? It still says Awaiting Registration.

Zora Link

ok, nothing I did is working...
I'm gonna make a room, I'm asking a few people to try and join.
If you try and get d/c'ed, please post here saying you tried.

Zora Link

Dawei

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 04:47:12 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on March 27, 2008, 04:44:29 PM
LOL! good matches whichever chris that was.
dang I need to play you. D:

See how I've corrupted you.
It was apollo. :O
you can ask Apollo and Chris if you want.
They've both played me.

Dawei

Quote from: Zora Link on March 27, 2008, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 27, 2008, 04:47:12 PM
Quote from: Zora Link on March 27, 2008, 04:44:29 PM
LOL! good matches whichever chris that was.
dang I need to play you. D:

See how I've corrupted you.
It was apollo. :O
you can ask Apollo and Chris if you want.
They've both played me.
DOESN"T MEAN SHIT TO ME

Zora Link

I can tell you this:
Chris owned me into kingdom come, Apollo still beat me 3/4 times. My win was kinda by luck though. XD

Nayrman

Either Chris is really f***ing good, or I REALLY suck as Sonic. Although his Peach is WAY too overpowered for it's own good (how in the HELL does Peach survive Sonic's sidemsash at 110%!?)
I really need some help with Sonic...Apparently I suck as him and if I don't start at least improving I'm giving up on him. Almost a month since release and I'm hardly any better then when I got accustomed to his moves...

Zora Link

OK...this is wierd.........
That wasn't apollo.
O_o
Who did I fight not that long ago? SHOW YOURSELF!

huston, we have 3 chris's. O_o

*looks at sig*
nvm, only 2 now. :O
and It was someone off of a different forum. ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on March 27, 2008, 05:06:09 PM
Either Chris is really f***ing good, or I REALLY suck as Sonic. Although his Peach is WAY too overpowered for it's own good (how in the HELL does Peach survive Sonic's sidemsash at 110%!?)
I really need some help with Sonic...Apparently I suck as him and if I don't start at least improving I'm giving up on him. Almost a month since release and I'm hardly any better then when I got accustomed to his moves...
Don't ask me, Mr I'm-going-to-suicide-by-no-apparent-reason!

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 27, 2008, 05:48:10 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 27, 2008, 05:06:09 PM
Don't ask me, Mr I'm-going-to-suicide-by-no-apparent-reason!
because when I have one life left and you have two at 0%...no  way in hell I'm going to win so screw that...
The one time I SD'd when it was even was G&W's stage...because his stage is so unfair I kept messing up what I was doing because the of hte stage itself!
*stupid tourney ban stages.....would be nice if Sakurai had thought of hte purists when desigining these stages*

Triforce_Luigi

I'm sorry Munky. I tried to join your rooms, but it either disconnected me or said I couldn't join.

Matt

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on March 27, 2008, 09:43:52 PM
I'm sorry Munky. I tried to join your rooms, but it either disconnected me or said I couldn't join.

Hehe... I feel asleep on my laptop, you were most likely joining, but seeing I was asleep, I didn't notice.

Fun matches Star, though I shouldn't have used pikachu, I haven't practiced enough with him. :(