News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on April 04, 2008, 08:30:22 PM
Maybe I should take week-long breaks more often. :D

Today was definitely a confidence booster for me.

Aside from a few *ahem* very silly mistakes I made (suicides with Toon Link and Falco XD) I thought I did fairly well.

@ Starwind: I finally beat you! YES!! Those were some fun matches. Right now, my mains seem to be Lucas, Toon Link, Falco, and a little bit of Ike in that order, but I might end up using Falco more often. As for DeDeDe, he's just one of those characters that I play for fun with. I would like to improve with him eventually, but it's just so hard since he's so slow.

@ Triforce_Luigi: Thanks! I seemed to have a good day today. Those were some pretty fun matches. I had a lot of fun.

We need to have a match some time, I haven't played you before. D:

Triforce_Luigi

@Star: YES, NSF'S HOLY BATTLE! Palutena's army!!!

@Java: I had fun too. You destroyed me completely... ;_; :P :D

StarWindWizard7

Aside from a few *ahem* very silly mistakes I made (suicides with Toon Link and Falco XD) I thought I did fairly well.

@ Starwind: I finally beat you! YES!! Those were some fun matches. Right now, my mains seem to be Lucas, Toon Link, Falco, and a little bit of Ike in that order, but I might end up using Falco more often. As for DeDeDe, he's just one of those characters that I play for fun with. I would like to improve with him eventually, but it's just so hard since he's so slow.

@ Triforce_Luigi: Thanks! I seemed to have a good day today. Those were some pretty fun matches. I had a lot of fun.

Yayyy for confidence boosting!!
^___^

I'm just glad to be....... -one of those-
who are in the top 5 hardest people to beat on SSBB.
If you beat me once fair and square I DO say that is a good accomplishment!
Now if you beat me over and over and over again, then I say your better then me, UNTIL THEN.......................
I hold my spot steady, and I shan't move for anybody. ;)

Matt

Anyone up for a game!!!!???? I've only had 2 all day and they were against La Pared, in which I lost... Again. ;_;

Java

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on April 04, 2008, 08:34:00 PM

Sure, I'll add you, although I don't know if I can play tonight.

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on April 04, 2008, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on April 04, 2008, 08:34:00 PM

Sure, I'll add you, although I don't know if I can play tonight.

Already had you added. :D

Ugh, I'm bored.  :'(

HTA!

Well, your not invincible thats for sure.
I used some characters for the first time in those matches  :O
G-dorf, Luigi, Zelda, and Wolf.

You Samus got owned =p, but of course I'm still 1 or 2 lives away from MK.
But he is dreadfully broken, his Recovery is too strong and for Christ sake does he get alllllll priority?

Matt

Java

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on April 04, 2008, 09:22:19 PM
Good Games Java, you have a really nice Lucas.
Thanks. Your pretty good with all the characters you used. You did beat me everytime. XD

That last match was pretty close.
That catapult almost got you at the end. That would have been a horrible, yet funny ending. :D

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on April 04, 2008, 09:25:30 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on April 04, 2008, 09:22:19 PM
Good Games Java, you have a really nice Lucas.
Thanks. Your pretty good with all the characters you used. You did beat me everytime. XD

That last match was pretty close.
That catapult almost got you at the end. That would have been a horrible, yet funny ending. :D

My hands were shaking at the end, I was so nervous, that last match was epic.

HTA!

Update!
Me and Playat have red connection, but I adjusted a port in my Router and we had NO lag at all.
There were frame rate dips, but nothing noticeable and certainly not those freezes like I had before.

Yay.  :)

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!