The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Back from the tournament.

I got owned. :P I won a few matches, but still. I did learn a bunch of new poop though, so it makes up for it. Now I just need to implement them into my playstyle.

StarWindWizard7

I'm back from work!
I'm willing to play...but My "REALM" First.
*grins*

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 05, 2008, 08:58:59 PM
I'm back from work!
*grins*

No one is on to play around now, its midnight =p

Maybe in California....

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 09:02:51 PM
I'm back from work!
*grins*

Maybe in California....
Some people are playing now...
;_;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 09:02:51 PM
I'm back from work!
*grins*

Maybe in California....
*Raises hand*

TheKoopaBros.

Great matches Sguy. :D I'd say we're about equal. On every match except about 2-3 of them it came down to the last stock for both of us.

That was pretty sad how my G&W edgeguarding your sonic got KO'd by a footstool jump. XD That and that Ness vs Shiek match in which I KO'd you with a Propelled PK thunder twice was pretty funny.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 05, 2008, 09:15:21 PM
Great matches Sguy. :D I'd say we're about equal. On every match except about 2-3 of them it came down to the last stock for both of us.

That was pretty sad how my G&W edgeguarding your sonic got KO'd by a footstool jump. XD That and that Ness vs Shiek match in which I KO'd you with a Propelled PK thunder twice was pretty funny.
You wouldn't let me play!! GRRRR  :robotangry:

:P

Java

Someguy13

Yeah great matches. Did you notice that I was using a lot of smash attacks in the Pit vs DK match. That really bugged me but I just couldent stop. Did you noitce that we have a blue connection. Thats better than with some people that I know in person O_o

StarWindWizard7

omg....

Java Java...why did you kill yourself like that again vs me?

;_;

*tries not laugh*

>__________________<

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2008, 09:24:06 PM

Yeah great matches. Did you notice that I was using a lot of smash attacks in the Pit vs DK match. That really bugged me but I just couldent stop. Did you noitce that we have a blue connection. Thats better than with some people that I know in person O_o

Yeah you were doing F smash a lot, but most pit users do so it didn't bother me too much. :P

I didn't know it but it felt like it was a really good connection. Must be because we're both in B.C.
It could also be that I hosted the match; usually I don't host matches but this was the first one I did and it worked without hardly any lag.

Either way I'm happy with those and the connection.

Someguy13

3......................you have been disconnected from the other players.

Please...no more FD.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2008, 09:34:02 PM
3......................you have been disconnected from the other players.

Please...no more FD.

Been happening to me all day. I played a match on Norfair and it went fine. >_>