News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 13, 2008, 08:13:21 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on April 13, 2008, 08:09:53 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on April 13, 2008, 07:58:17 PM
TOTAL DESTRUCTION PLAYAT! :D

Those were the most fun battles I ever had in Wi-Fi!

Who was Marra? Sounds like a girl's name.

LOL!!

Marra is Marrato.
....The Metal Sonic guy?

Yup...he's one of the few that like Metal Sonic more than Sonic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Marrato on April 13, 2008, 05:50:20 PM
I'm one of  Playat All time Emeny in Brawl.
So your the one Hector and I were fighting. You were doing great with MetaKnight.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 13, 2008, 08:24:40 PM
So your the one Hector and I were fighting. You were doing great with MetaKnight.

Yea. His MK is decent I'll give him that. His pit is annoying though

FruitFlow

Quote from: PLAYAT on April 13, 2008, 08:35:11 PM

You actually learn a few things about Pit the more you fight a Pit user. I learned all of Stars strengths and weaknesses that way.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 13, 2008, 08:41:56 PM

You actually learn a few things about Pit the more you fight a Pit user. I learned all of Stars strengths and weaknesses that way.

You may have learned his weak and strong points, but question is... Can you use it against him? Star as gotten pretty predictable with pit, but he still is a great pit user.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 14, 2008, 01:07:16 AM

You may have learned his weak and strong points, but question is... Can you use it against him? Star as gotten pretty predictable with pit, but he still is a great pit user.
Correct.

Usually when I fight somebody, I may win, but there skill in fighting me during the fight also increases.
I been beaten like that. :)

Munkey, Though my Pit skill may be over yours, you only got better because of me!! ;D

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 14, 2008, 03:25:23 AM

Correct.

Usually when I fight somebody, I may win, but there skill in fighting me during the fight also increases.

Munkey, Though my Pit skill may be over yours, you only got better because of me!! ;D

Yes, I got better from you, but only a little. I used practice mode, A LOT... Not only that, but a I learned a few things from certain, you included but really only Pit wise.

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 14, 2008, 03:25:23 AM

Correct.

You got that off of my Playat situation.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

I need matches!

I have a need to improve Pit and find a counter for him.
Only way to do that is to fight as him.  :D

Im after you Star, its only a matter of time.

And also, I'm looking to try and improve Luigi and Mario, so look out for them as well.

Eizweir

Well, I've beaten Star's Pit and Dawei's Pit, very close battles.  I need T_L and now Hector, I'm just getting lucky, bet let's see how long this lucky steak continues :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Quote from: Marth Xero on April 14, 2008, 02:04:11 PM
Well, I've beaten Star's Pit and Dawei's Pit, very close battles.  I need T_L and now Hector, I'm just getting lucky, bet let's see how long this lucky steak continues :)
Star took our last match seriously, and quiet frankly I had no idea he was that good at close combat.

My Marth was on par with him, but a few bad breaks and it was over.
So now, I either need a rematch or else find a counter  :D

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 14, 2008, 02:22:02 PM
Star took our last match seriously, and quiet frankly I had no idea he was that good at close combat.

I found a counter recently. Bowsers flames are a godsend. I tested it numerous times and it actually goes through Pits side B.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: Ridley on April 14, 2008, 02:24:23 PM

I found a counter recently. Bowsers flames are a godsend. I tested it numerous times and it actually goes through Pits side B.
Problem is, he is much better with Grabs then I am, and once im around 140% a grab is all thats needed to get me high enough in the air that im helpless as the hands of Pit's arrows of B-air.

I think my Pit, IC's, or maybe Jigglypuff will be my best bets until I get my Marth back on track.

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 14, 2008, 02:26:32 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 14, 2008, 02:24:23 PM

Problem is, he is much better with Grabs then I am, and once im around 140% a grab is all thats needed to get me high enough in the air that im helpless as the hands of Pit's arrows of B-air.

I think my Pit, IC's, or maybe Jigglypuff will be my best bets until I get my Marth back on track.

Go online and let me show you. You be Pit. ok?
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze