The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

ah, you see, my router hates me :P that and my wii is in the back room of my house, your pit is beastly though, I should count myself lucky I wasnt 4 stocked.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

DededeCloneChris

I DON'T want to talk to StarWind. >:(

Hey Avion, can you re-add my new FC? Is in my sig. :)

Avion-Finch

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 22, 2008, 10:05:09 PM

k, gonna be hittin it pretty soon though.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 22, 2008, 10:05:09 PM

Dude, I was still trying to fight Avion 1 on 1!

When I fight somebody for the 1st time, I'd like to fight them
by myself...

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on April 22, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
Dawei, those were some epic matches we had tonight.  Probably the best we've had.

I can't believe I beat YOUR Falco.  Wow... :-\  I thought it was unstoppable. :O

Great matches, you're a good opponent, as always.  How was I? :P
I never said it was any decent in the least.

Even so though, I had two low percent deaths. I then 2 stocked you with him in the match afterwards though.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on April 22, 2008, 10:30:48 PM
Dawei, those were some epic matches we had tonight.  Probably the best we've had.

I can't believe I beat YOUR Falco.  Wow... :-\  I thought it was unstoppable. :O

Even so though, I had to low percent deaths. I then 2 stocked you with him in the match afterwards though.

My my, aren't you the modest one.
o.o

Anyway-
Great games Jr. Guy
Thanks to you, My mains who I'll probably play as because I seem to be really good is

Well
Pit of course, Ike (surprisingly...I'm kind of deadly with him for some reason)
Does anybody else notice the BASS in his attacks? "WHOOOBOOOSH"!
Diddy, Marth, Gandandorf, and Sheik. I think maybe 1 more, I forgot....

I can't believe your Yoshi beat my G-Dorf though.
-_-

*sorry @ Dave, I meant to Quote you, not edit your post! :P

.:DL:.

Even so though, I had to low percent deaths. I then 2 stocked you with him in the match afterwards though.

Ha, okay.  Whatever you say.  Just saying those were fun matches.  I never insisted that YOU said those were "decent" matches. 

So...yea.

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on April 23, 2008, 12:39:32 AM

Ha, okay.  Whatever you say.  Just saying those were fun matches.  I never insisted that YOU said those were "decent" matches. 

So...yea.
I meant that I didn't think my FALCO was any decent. I didn't say anything about the matches. :P
But, uh, GGs.  8)

Quote from: Dawei on April 23, 2008, 07:18:27 AM

So...yea.
I meant that I didn't think my FALCO was any decent. I didn't say anything about the matches. :P
But, uh, GGs.  8)

Oh...well, my bad. :P

But really, you're good with all characters, from what I've noticed.  The last time I fought your Falco, I got owned.  :-\ 

I was surprised that I won, since I thought I would lose.

Heh.

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on April 23, 2008, 04:11:52 PM

So...yea.
But, uh, GGs.  8)

But really, you're good with all characters, from what I've noticed.  The last time I fought your Falco, I got owned.  :-\ 

Heh.
I kept getting caught in the darn forward-b. :( And I couldn't get off my chain grab.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Dawei on April 23, 2008, 04:21:20 PM

So...yea.
But, uh, GGs.  8)

Heh.
I kept getting caught in the darn forward-b. :( And I couldn't get off my chain grab.

That chain grab is one tricky move.  I've seen many people do it though, so I have a way around it.

But with Falco, it's a bit harder to evade since he's fast.

Forward-b with Samus?

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on April 23, 2008, 05:16:25 PM

So...yea.
But, uh, GGs.  8)

Heh.

That chain grab is one tricky move.  I've seen many people do it though, so I have a way around it.

Forward-b with Samus?
It was against zamus. If I remember right, the forward b is that flamey-whip thing, that has an annoying as hell sweet spot.

Quote from: Dawei on April 23, 2008, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 23, 2008, 05:16:25 PM

So...yea.
But, uh, GGs.  8)

Heh.

Forward-b with Samus?
It was against zamus. If I remember right, the forward b is that flamey-whip thing, that has an annoying as hell sweet spot.

Oh yea :P  Actually, I got you a few times with my gun as well.  Don't know how that happened. O_o

Avion-Finch