News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tupin

You know what sucks more than losing in Brawl?

Losing to ROB.  :|

I was joking around during that last match, Ridley.  :P

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

havoc79

GG's PLAYAT. i dunno if i was off my game for those matches or if you were just better then me (i think you were just better then me o.o) but all i know is i just sucked lol! but anyways agian GG's

-edit and i had 2 leave for some reason i was getting a little sick so i thought i should stop for a little ganna just chat it up here now lol

-edit soo....i was wondering...what does everyone use when they are playing? just wiimote, wiimote+nun,classic controler, GC controller? i use wiimote.

Matt

GG's Koopa, Your Donkey Kong is better then the last time we had a match, I would say he is your best as of now.

Ridley

Dang Playat that was a lot of lag. My attacks were lagging by 1 or 2 seconds and messed me up a lot.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: `Matt` on April 28, 2008, 05:06:01 PM
GG's Koopa, Your Donkey Kong is better then the last time we had a match, I would say he is your best as of now.

Either that or I'm better at taking down the space animals with him. One of the two. Good matches.

Good matches, Playat as well. What a difference a normal working controller makes. You owned me but good.

HTA!

HTA!

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 28, 2008, 05:38:00 PM

Either that or I'm better at taking down the space animals with him. One of the two. Good matches.

Good matches, Playat as well. What a difference a normal working controller makes. You owned me but good.
Matches, TKB?

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 28, 2008, 05:38:48 PM

Matches, TKB?

I guess I could fit in a couple more. ;)

Playat

Matches, TKB?

Hey HTA wanna fight?

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on April 28, 2008, 05:41:47 PM

Matches, TKB?

Hey HTA wanna fight?
Im gonna fight TKB first, sorry.

TheKoopaBros.

HTA!

Darn, and I so wanted to win that IC's match!  >:(

GG's  :)

The lag was a bit annoying yeah >_<

Didn't hinder my Jigglypuff too much though.  :P

You have a pretty good Ness, one of the best I've played.