News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 06, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 06:34:39 PM
Good games Dawei.  Didja see that save I made at the end with Zamus?  Of course, you knocked me out.  ????

GG's.
For a second after it I was like "what the intercourse ?". Took me a bit to realize what was happening. :P

Yeah, GGs. My Marth got decimated. D:

Your Marth's not bad.  It's actually pretty good.  Wait, did I use MK AND Diddy against you?  Or was that just Zamus?  I forget.

And BTW Ridley, those matches didn't count.  The first one I didn't even try my hardest and the others were just all items.  ????
You used all three.

.:DL:.

Hey Wiigamer, want to have a Meta-Knight ditto match?  I want to play against another MK to test my skills.  I added you, so...yea.

@ Dawei: Ok, thanks.  Just wanted to know.

Daft Pink

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 06:52:29 PM
Hey Wiigamer, want to have a Meta-Knight ditto match?  I want to play against another MK to test my skills.  I added you, so...yea.
K sure, I'll add you right now.

I added you, but it still says "Awaiting Registration." We might have to wait a while before we can play. I think you're probably better than me anyways. All the meta knights I've fought online are better than me. :(

Ridley

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 06, 2008, 06:43:40 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 06:34:39 PM
Good games Dawei.  Didja see that save I made at the end with Zamus?  Of course, you knocked me out.  ????

GG's.
For a second after it I was like "what the f***?". Took me a bit to realize what was happening. :P

Yeah, GGs. My Marth got decimated. D:

Your Marth's not bad.  It's actually pretty good.  Wait, did I use MK AND Diddy against you?  Or was that just Zamus?  I forget.

And BTW Ridley, those matches didn't count.  The first one I didn't even try my hardest and the others were just all items.  ????

You had the items on, not me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Wiigamer is really good with meta just so you know.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Quote from: Ridley on May 06, 2008, 06:54:44 PM

And I beat him....

Good games Wiigamer.  Your MK is good.  Really good.

And BTW Ridley, I never had them on...

Ridley

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 07:10:20 PM

And I beat him....

Oh congrats and I didn't have them on. It was set to none.
...It's quite obvious...

Quote from: Ridley on May 06, 2008, 07:13:38 PM

And I beat him....

Oh congrats and I didn't have them on. It was set to none.

Ok...my bad. :P

BTW, I forgot to mention, your Rob is...ultimate.  ;D

Daft Pink

And I beat him....

Hey, thanks man. Your MK is awesome too. Overall, I would say you're better than me. I think I've got to learn to not run into combos all the time. Hey, and that was weird cus you said that you don't have any items on, and neither do I, but there were still items in our matches. I think with a little bit more practice I could be as good as you.

Thanks for the tips. I think they will both help me a lot, especially the one about using my drill rush attack. I should only use it that much in 4 player battles. I shouldn't risk being open for an attack. I think we can both get really good fighting each other. We could learn new techniques from each other like that.

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 06, 2008, 07:18:14 PM

And I beat him....

Hey, thanks man. Your MK is awesome too. Overall, I would say you're better than me. I think I've got to learn to not run into combos all the time. Hey, and that was weird cus you said that you don't have any items on, and neither do I, but there were still items in our matches. I think with a little bit more practice I could be as good as you.

I think I had the items on...sorry.  I thought they were off.  :-[

And here's at tip: Don't spam the drill move a lot,  It can leave you open if you miss.  And when you grab and stomp, make sure to run up and side A the opponent in the air right after the grab.

Just a tip...

Overall, you're a very good MK player.

Daft Pink

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 07:20:15 PM

And I beat him....

And here's at tip: Don't spam the drill move a lot,  It can leave you open if you miss.  And when you grab and stomp, make sure to run up and side A the opponent in the air right after the grab.

Just a tip...

Thanks, and do you honestly think I'm a very good Meta Knight user? I think I need a lot more practice in order to succeed, since I lose a lot of my online matches...

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 06, 2008, 07:24:13 PM

And I beat him....

Just a tip...

Thanks, and do you honestly think I'm a very good Meta Knight user? I think I need a lot more practice in order to succeed, since I lose a lot of my online matches...

Lawl, don't degrade yourself like that. :P

You're a good player.  I never said you don't need any improvement, I said you're a great player.  ;D

Daft Pink

Quote from: darklink140 on May 06, 2008, 07:26:14 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 06, 2008, 07:24:13 PM

And I beat him....

Just a tip...

Lawl, don't degrade yourself like that. :P

You're a good player.  I never said you don't need any improvement, I said you're a great player.  ;D
I should really change what I'm like. I'm always degrading myself. :(

QuoteI should really change what I'm like. I'm always degrading myself. :(

Then stop.  ;D

Playat