News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Good matches yesterday Dawei. And Matt, we need to have another battle again this weekend.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on May 12, 2008, 07:23:32 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 12, 2008, 04:29:50 AM
I told you i would own you in 2x damage Dawei  :P

Star, we really need another Pit ditto soon.
But I won't be playing at all this week, standardized testing starts tomorrow.
Even though you d/c'd in the middle of that match. :P I wouldn't have thought that Gdorf's dash attack was a 1 hit ko though. :(
I lowered the time because I had to go and well... didn't finish :p

We both picked heavy characters oddly enough, Ike would had killed with QuickDraw though  :O

Macawmoses

We don't care that Matt changed his name. I will be on in a bit, btw.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

That was a random d/c in the last match, Ridley.

Either way though, my PT was getting roasted. :P I'm surprised I did as good as I did though with Pit. I haven't used him in forever.

DededeCloneChris

I hate my Wii, my copy is working again. -_-

Anyway, who wants to have a match? :D

Daft Pink

Hey, I've improved A LOT since last Friday. Now if only HTA were online so we could have a rematch... :( I'm gonna go do solo stuff.

Daft Pink

I wanna get more people on my friend roster. If anyone wants another person to play with, just ask me here and I'll add ya.

HTA!

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 12, 2008, 05:59:41 PM
Hey, I've improved A LOT since last Friday. Now if only HTA were online so we could have a rematch... :( I'm gonna go do solo stuff.
No matches for the rest of the week, sorry.
Testing.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 12, 2008, 06:29:30 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 12, 2008, 05:59:41 PM
No matches for the rest of the week, sorry.
Testing.
Aww. I hope I don't start sucking by then. What's weird is that I'm usually the best after not playing Brawl for a while.

Macawmoses

Rule 11 has been updated, please take note of this in the future. Thanks,

~MoM~

FruitFlow

Hey Dawei, that Mario and Luigi match was pretty random. We should do that match again sometime this weekend.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 12, 2008, 09:51:19 PM
Hey Dawei, that Mario and Luigi match was pretty random. We should do that match again sometime this weekend.
We both suicided on the first stock at like, 40%. :P