The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

We have a Brawl Board for this. In the board is a FC/Challenge thread. Post there.

No, I'm not Brawling you.

Tupin

We have a Brawl board for a reason, and I don't want to Brawl right now.

Just got done playing GTA IV.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

I would but I'm gonna send my Wii to repair it.

Someguy13

Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 06:09:56 PM
Do any of you guys have a "ryu" on your list?

I just played him and I don't know who the hell he is.
I have him. Im pretty sure he uses Ultra_Luigis wii. He's pretty good I can beat him every few matches we have. I have replay of a few of our fights and they're pretty good. I have one where I 2 stock him when hes marth and Im Pit, one where I mess up and loose 2 stock almost come back but still loose, and one where he destroys my Mario.

Dawei

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 14, 2008, 07:37:33 PM

I have him. Im pretty sure he uses Ultra_Luigis wii. He's pretty good I can beat him every few matches we have. I have replay of a few of our fights and they're pretty good. I have one where I 2 stock him when hes marth and Im Pit, one where I mess up and loose 2 stock almost come back but still loose, and one where he destroys my Mario.
Oh. Thanks a ton for clearing that up.
He's got a pretty good Marth and PT (mainly Ivysaur and Charizard). I'd say we were pretty even.

Someguy13

Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 07:41:36 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on May 14, 2008, 07:37:33 PM

Oh. Thanks a ton for clearing that up.
He's got a pretty good Marth and PT (mainly Ivysaur and Charizard). I'd say we were pretty even.
Yeah first match I had with him I killed his PT with Ike. But yeah I would say me and him are about even.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 14, 2008, 05:51:06 PM
Bah.... Wiigamer be ready for defeat tomorrow  >:(
Im exhausted guys, sorry.

We are doing standardized testing now and it pretty sapping.

TKB, we need to do a mario and DK dito asap, and Someguy a Pit ditto is requested!

:D
Yeah, sorry for going at you at a time like this. I bet you must be busy and that's why I won all the matches. Although the first one was really close. :P

Dawei

I can't believe I 3 stocked you in that Mario vs Luigi match TKB. :P Same goes for the comeback I made in the GW dittos.

More matches on comments as we continue...

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:16:03 PM
I can't believe I 3 stocked you in that Mario vs Luigi match TKB. :P Same goes for the comeback I made in the GW dittos.

I couldn't believe it either. ;_;

Those dittos were really fun, and a lot of those matches really came down to the line. Like that epic Metaknight vs Ness match that we just had.

I would play more games but I need to clean up my room and eat something.

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 08:35:31 PM

Those dittos were really fun, and a lot of those matches really came down to the line. Like that epic Metaknight vs Ness match that we just had.

Yeah, so many of those were so close.
I need to practice something I learned from UL with DK, and then I think I'll be able to beat you in Dk dittos. I hope. :P D:

Someguy13

Good games Dawi I guess. I need to play more Brawl and less tWeWY but Its so hard... what happened with the DC at the end? was it you or me?

Dawei

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 14, 2008, 08:56:03 PM
Good games Dawi I guess. I need to play more Brawl and less tWeWY but Its so hard... what happened with the DC at the end? was it you or me?
It think it was you, but it might have been me.
I don't remember at all.

StarWindWizard7

Well, I'm online at 11:00a.m. and I don't see anybody on except
ehm... `Matt`.
I joined his room but you know how that went.

@_@

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:47:57 PM

I need to practice something I learned from UL with DK, and then I think I'll be able to beat you in Dk dittos. I hope. :P D:

>.> <.<

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:47:57 PM

>.> <.<
ahhhh shhhh don't release the secret. :(