The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

What the... apparently, I got an Error Code 9023 or somthin like that.

Oh well, good games, Cornwad!  You're freakin insane with those pikmin, especially the electric ones.  I can't believe how lucky I got on that Luigi's Mansion battle!  Dragoon KO and a totally accidental ko by Ivysaur's Vine Whip! (I was trying to grab the ledge, but I didn't realize that you'd jump after me)

The Baron

Good games, PLAYAT.  Too bad we disconnected.  Also, Cornwad, I added you.

Neerb

I hate duels.  Does anyone want to have a 3 or 4 player match?

Neerb

Cornwad

Good games HTA :)

I can beat most people with Olimar... except Olimar  >:(

Your Toon Link is pretty good.

HTA!

*yawn*
Sorry for not bringing my A game tonight Cornwad... Im dead tired and its midnight >_<

Although, I knew going into those Olimar Dittos I would most likely win, even if I was tired.

TL and MK will probably be my counters to you unless I decide to use Olimar.

HTA!

Oh, and you need to work a lot on your actual technical fighting skill.
Like, tilts, a-combos, etc.

Just my opinion.

The only thing keeping me from beating you besides tiredness and lag would have to be the unfamiliarity with Olimar. And how I can't see the pikmin.  :D

I don't ever follow what the pikmin are doing because when the screen zooms out they are impossible to see for me :(

Although, his gay run-grab is also a factor, I'm surprised you utilized it so well.

Java

I think I'll be going online soon if anyone wants to play.

I haven't played in weeks so I'll likely be rusty.

FruitFlow

Great Games earlier, Baron. Sorry I left. My parents said we had to go somewhere. You're a great Ness and Lucas user. Lets battle again sometime  :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Baron

Quote from: Java_Java on May 17, 2008, 09:28:32 PM

Added you as well, haha.

Thanks SSBBRAWLIN!  Awesome matches too.  You're incredible =P

FruitFlow

Quote from: The Baron on May 17, 2008, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on May 17, 2008, 09:28:32 PM

Added you as well, haha.

Thanks SSBBRAWLIN!  Awesome matches too.  You're incredible =P
Oh Baron, I forgot to ask. Will tomorrow do for the Doubles Division?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Baron

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 17, 2008, 09:47:37 PMOh Baron, I forgot to ask. Will tomorrow do for the Doubles Division?

Sorry, Sunday's the only day I cannot Brawl due to major college finals.  Any other day though should be all right.

FruitFlow

Quote from: The Baron on May 17, 2008, 09:53:45 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 17, 2008, 09:47:37 PMOh Baron, I forgot to ask. Will tomorrow do for the Doubles Division?

Sorry, Sunday's the only day I cannot Brawl due to major college finals.  Any other day though should be all right.
Okay. I'll see ya round then.  :)

The Baron

I'm assuming we can't duel tonight?  Firo and I are both online right now, haha.

FruitFlow

Quote from: The Baron on May 17, 2008, 10:12:24 PM
I'm assuming we can't duel tonight?  Firo and I are both online right now, haha.
No worries. I haven't seen Tam today, so maybe next week for sure.