News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Hey Olimar, I added you to my FC roster, so if the server lets me, I can fight you.

Kilroy

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 18, 2008, 03:32:28 PM
Hey Olimar, I added you to my FC roster, so if the server lets me, I can fight you.
Alright then. Do you mind if I do matches for my Tier List that I'm making? We need to do one Point Match, one Stock Match, and one Coin Match.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Eizweir

Well, My Wii is broke and off to NOA so I won't be able to play any matches with anyone for a while :'(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Qsmash

FC: 2535-4508-8492

Finally got it. ;D

Neerb

Well, Olimar, I guess that shows that Kirby and Pikachu are worthy fighters!  :)
Or, at least when the opponent's a princess.  :D

JrDude

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on May 18, 2008, 03:54:43 PM

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

Also Smash Bro, that was fun, but items made it cheap and very annoying, the reason I quit is because you copied my Olimar with Kirby and spammed his move and spamming is stupid and cheap way to win.
But your Sonic was pretty good, but I can't judge any other of your characters because you always had items on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 18, 2008, 03:55:14 PM
Well, Olimar, I guess that shows that Kirby and Pikachu are worthy fighters!  :)
Or, at least when the opponent's a princess.  :D
I've never used Peach before those matches. I was testing her out for the tier list I'm making :P
 FOR NSF MASCOT

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 18, 2008, 04:10:12 PM
I'll tier Ike.
Waitwut? I'm going in order from top to bottom, starting with Mario, ending with Sonic.

Ike's got a loooooong wait.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Qsmash

Quote from: JrDude on May 18, 2008, 04:06:48 PM

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

Also Smash Bro, that was fun, but items made it cheap and very annoying, the reason I quit is because you copied my Olimar with Kirby and spammed his move and spamming is stupid and cheap way to win.
But your Sonic was pretty good, but I can't judge any other of your characters because you always had items on.
Alright, hold on.

JrDude

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on May 18, 2008, 04:13:04 PM

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

Alright, hold on.
So should I go online?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

But Items make it more fun.  :'(

I do admit the Kirby thing was cheap, but I also thought it was hilarious.  Apparently, Kirby with Olimar's power is as good as Olimar himself.   ;D

JrDude

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 18, 2008, 04:13:59 PM

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

But Items make it more fun.  :'(

I do admit the Kirby thing was cheap, but I also thought it was hilarious.  Apparently, Kirby with Olimar's power is as good as Olimar himself.   ;D
Except it actually has knockback which mad it hard to move.
And items are fun for some matches but not for the first match you have against someone.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Qsmash

Quote from: JrDude on May 18, 2008, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: QSMASHBRO on May 18, 2008, 04:13:04 PM

Finally got it. ;D
FIGHT!
ME YOU NAO!

Alright, hold on.
So should I go online?
I'm already on.

Eizweir

Congratulations on getting Brawl QSMASH, I'll have to play you once my Wii gets back from NOA  :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze