News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 19, 2008, 02:42:14 PM
Yeah, those matches were a lot of fun. You're pretty good with Sonic, and of course with Pit.

A lot of weird stuff went on in those matches like that first match, and in that Shiek/Ness match where your up b made me stick to the ceiling of the ledge, and then that match where I suicided twice in about a minute. XD
Haha yeah I was confused as to why you were still alive when you took her up B at such a high %.
Even with the suicides that match was still pretty good.
Also I dident know that Sonics feet did dammage in his fair.
Btw whos that Hydra guy you were playing last night and when I joined he killed us by throwing you at me? I added him and he's really good.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 19, 2008, 03:02:38 PM
Yeah, those matches were a lot of fun. You're pretty good with Sonic, and of course with Pit.

A lot of weird stuff went on in those matches like that first match, and in that Shiek/Ness match where your up b made me stick to the ceiling of the ledge, and then that match where I suicided twice in about a minute. XD
Haha yeah I was confused as to why you were still alive when you took her up B at such a high %.
Btw whos that Hydra guy you were playing last night and when I joined he killed us by throwing you at me? I added him and he's really good.

He was added to my messenger list a while ago, I think he was on NSider and just added me because I was popular/played smash bros/etc. and he lives close to me so the wifi is good. He's really good, and I can rarely beat him. Though earlier today I beat him a couple times. :)

Someguy13

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 19, 2008, 03:16:03 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on May 19, 2008, 03:02:38 PM

He was added to my messenger list a while ago, I think he was on NSider and just added me because I was popular/played smash bros/etc. and he lives close to me so the wifi is good. He's really good, and I can rarely beat him. Though earlier today I beat him a couple times. :)
Yeah I won a couple of times but mostly I get owned.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

sorry nayr... I have been real bad with connection lately..

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Kilroy

In like 10 minutes NOW DAMMIT NOW I'm gonna need the generic 3 matches :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Dawei

Corn, your playstyle is so simple that I have trouble with it. :\ I should be able to easily counter it come soon.

Cornwad

Quote from: Dawei on May 19, 2008, 05:22:50 PM
Corn, your playstyle is so simple that I have trouble with it. :\ I should be able to easily counter it come soon.

Simplicity and predictibility ftw! :D

Good games :)

JrDude

who wants to fight me? I am only getting better (unless I get confident during a match)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

Quote from: Cornwad on May 19, 2008, 05:30:50 PM

That's exactly the problem. D: I'm not used to people doing all the predictable things you do that that it becomes unpredictable. :( :P
Just need to get something to out prioritize rollout...

Cornwad

Quote from: Dawei on May 19, 2008, 05:31:57 PM

That's exactly the problem. D: I'm not used to people doing all the predictable things you do that that it becomes unpredictable. :( :P

When you blaster spam I rollout spam :P
I know my Wario is awful. I first tried using him today O_O

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude on May 19, 2008, 05:31:42 PM
who wants to fight me? I am only getting better (unless I get confident during a match)
*goes online*
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

I was messing around waiting for those MK dittos.
Caught up to ya have I?

StarWindWizard7

He beat all my best characters... Pit included of course.

However, I was Sheik and I was actually winning him.
I think by 1, but then we got DC'ed.

Interesting........

But yeah, I share my TV/Wii with my b/f.

If he's watching tv I'm on the puter, if he's on the puter I'm watching tv/wii.
But every time I go online for SSBB, NOBODY is online!

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 19, 2008, 06:47:48 PM

He beat all my best characters... Pit included of course.

However, I was Sheik and I was actually winning him.
I think by 1, but then we got DC'ed.

Interesting........

But yeah, I share my TV/Wii with my b/f.

If he's watching tv I'm on the puter, if he's on the puter I'm watching tv/wii.
But every time I go online for SSBB, NOBODY is online!
I can beat him, it's just usually only by a single stock. He did 3 stock my Ike though. :(