News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 26, 2008, 08:32:25 PM
Quote from: Ridley on May 26, 2008, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 26, 2008, 08:09:19 PM
Like someguy, I highly prefer having people equal/better than me (mainly better) on my list. I get my ass kicked and my name taken, but I still go to local swf tournies. I want to improve, and playing people who can teach me something is the best way.

Anyway, for a semi more on topic post, I need someone to play so I can work on my weegee and Snake (though knowing me, I'll probably be using a ton of other characters throughout) since I'm trying to finalize my mains and alternates.

Same here. I had my ass handed to me by Playats meta earlier but it just helps make me better. Also I have been off my game with Rob lately. Can you pm me some tips to help me get my Rob game again?
Let me play you first, just so I can see what exactly is off/could use improving. Don't want to waste time restating things you can already do fine.

DL, we should try snake dittos sometime. See who's is best. :P
And I'll play with you guys Star, if Ridley doesn't feel like/can't play right now.

Let's do it tomorow. Great show is on now and I have to go to bed soon. Big final tomorow.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Like someguy, I highly prefer having people equal/better than me (mainly better) on my list. I get my ass kicked and my name taken, but I still go to local swf tournies. I want to improve, and playing people who can teach me something is the best way.

Anyway, for a semi more on topic post, I need someone to play so I can work on my weegee and Snake (though knowing me, I'll probably be using a ton of other characters throughout) since I'm trying to finalize my mains and alternates.

Same here. I had my ass handed to me by Playats meta earlier but it just helps make me better. Also I have been off my game with Rob lately. Can you pm me some tips to help me get my Rob game again?

You actually got me very, very, VERY mad of your R.O.B during that meta vs ROB that time. Thats how I owned your ROB.

I wonder if you can beat Marrato, Ridly? He got a little better

Wilhelmina Carmel

Quote from: Darklink on May 26, 2008, 07:53:32 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 26, 2008, 07:52:33 PM
GG`s Carmel and DL.  You guys are pretty good.  Carmel`s Lucas and DL's Snake are pretty fierce competition.

I was so close to winning in that Ike vs. Lucas match.  I can't believe I wasted 1 stock at the beginning...

Great matches.

I always ended up losing because of something stupid I did or an item or lag T.T.

Carmel, try using PK Freeze more. Especially when you're gimping.
It's the lag. :x

Looool, me + PK Freeze = ???

I don't use it because it sends the opponent upwards, and using bair makes me nervous. I like to use PK Thunder and try and push people away from the stage. Thank you for the ti, though, I'll practice. ^^

~Team Awesome~

.:DL:.

Quote from: Darklink on May 26, 2008, 08:34:25 PM

Let me play you first, just so I can see what exactly is off/could use improving. Don't want to waste time restating things you can already do fine.

And I'll play with you guys Star, if Ridley doesn't feel like/can't play right now.

I'll add you tomorrow. Chances are it's you :p. My Xbox should be here tomorrow though :p. No live for a bit though, because I have to buy an Ethernet cable and Switch.

You know, you do get a silver membership if connected to Live for the first time...unless it's used. :O  Just a friendly reminder.

Anyways, GG`s Star and Sguy.  Those Mario Bros. stage matches were hilarious. :D

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 26, 2008, 08:39:49 PM

You actually got me very, very, VERY mad of your R.O.B during that meta vs ROB that time. Thats how I owned your ROB.

I wonder if you can beat Marrato, Ridly? He got a little better

Yeah but my ariel game was really off. I couldn't even wall of pain the level 9 metaknight.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

BOSSNIG

Quote from: darklink140 on May 26, 2008, 10:08:36 PM
Quote from: Darklink on May 26, 2008, 08:34:25 PM

I'll add you tomorrow. Chances are it's you :p. My Xbox should be here tomorrow though :p. No live for a bit though, because I have to buy an Ethernet cable and Switch.

You know, you do get a silver membership if connected to Live for the first time...unless it's used. :O  Just a friendly reminder.

Anyways, GG`s Star and Sguy.  Those Mario Bros. stage matches were hilarious. :D

Silver is there no matter what. I have to get an Ethernet cable and a switch though so I have enough ports for the PC and Xbox.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Cornwad

I want to play someone, but no one's online :(

Someone go online.

Wilhelmina Carmel

Anyone wanna do a team battle with me and Uniffles?

It'll be fun guys v. girls. Unless someone's not telling me something... :x

But, yeah, fun.

~Team Awesome~

Wilhelmina Carmel

Wtf is so hard about joining a brawl room promptly? =|

Come on, people.

~Team Awesome~

Water ☮

Quote from: Wilhelmina Carmel on May 27, 2008, 02:31:24 PM
Wtf is so hard about joining a brawl room promptly? =|

Come on, people.
hey can i join ^_^?
nice to meet you btw.
Fc is in the sig.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude on May 27, 2008, 04:02:03 PM
Who wants to battle the worst brawler here? (me)
Sure :)

You're not the worst here... I think I've played a worse person... :P

Wilhelmina Carmel

Quote from: Cornwad on May 27, 2008, 04:10:18 PM
worse person... :P
Ahahaha, that's meeee. If not, then I'm sure one of them.

~Team Awesome~

Cornwad

Quote from: Wilhelmina Carmel on May 27, 2008, 05:19:45 PM
Not really, I always have trouble against Lucas.

I liked those Pokemon battles earlier JrDude and WaterGod.

I am the Pokemon Master!
I am the one who Prof. Oak has chosen! ;D

Water ☮

Quote from: Cornwad on May 27, 2008, 05:21:53 PM
Quote from: Wilhelmina Carmel on May 27, 2008, 05:19:45 PM
Not really, I always have trouble against Lucas.

I liked those Pokemon battles earlier JrDude and WaterGod.

I am the Pokemon Master!
I am the one who Prof. Oak has chosen! ;D
oh I could've won a couple of those had i not been so stupid.
For example the one where i died because of zelda's din's fire
I was upset with myself >_<