News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: JrDude on May 30, 2008, 04:43:09 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on May 30, 2008, 04:40:34 PM
Those were some good matches ONLINE earlier Ridley.

ROB is so annoying... he counters all of my mains  :(

I almost beat you with Wario, I must try again!
Cornwad lost with Wario?
IT'S THE END OF...
Good job Ridley, you got in his head.

Thanks but I really thrashed his Olimar lol. It was all fun though.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Sorry ridley, but I'm so intercourse ing off right now it isn't even funny. My luigi has been bad all day. I was going better against UL in weegee dittos than I was just then.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 30, 2008, 06:45:59 PM
Sorry ridley, but I'm so f***ing off right now it isn't even funny. My luigi has been bad all day. I was going better against UL in weegee dittos than I was just then.

I knew something was off. Well pm me when you get your game back.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on May 30, 2008, 05:53:58 PM
Quote from: JrDude on May 30, 2008, 04:43:09 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on May 30, 2008, 04:40:34 PM
Those were some good matches ONLINE earlier Ridley.

ROB is so annoying... he counters all of my mains  :(

I almost beat you with Wario, I must try again!
Cornwad lost with Wario?
IT'S THE END OF...
Good job Ridley, you got in his head.

Thanks but I really thrashed his Olimar lol. It was all fun though.

I don't know what happened with that...

Mabye I've been spending too much time with the Vault and not enough time playing the actual game :P

Playat

Quote from: darklink140 on May 30, 2008, 05:42:22 PM
Quote from: Wilhelmina Carmel on May 30, 2008, 05:40:30 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 30, 2008, 05:31:23 PM
::)
Quote from: PLAYAT on May 30, 2008, 05:25:37 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 30, 2008, 05:23:37 PM
:-XSorry I wasn't going my hardest, Playat.  As mentioned earlier, I have family over for the weekend, so I was constantly being distracted during our matches.

BTW, turn items off.  They're really annoying...;)

I didn't have the items on :|

I didn't either.  -_-

Weird...

Items appeared during our matches, too! I had nothing on except for final smashes (I'm weird like that).

PLAYAT, are you hiding something? xD

Maybe he is hiding something...

Come on Playat, confess.

Anyways, want to have a match Carmel?

Maybe I did had items on but I probably didn't know.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

TheKoopaBros.

Good matches Playat. I've finally found someone that can occasionally beat your Meta Knight. :)

Samus FTW. Of course you won most of the matches, I'm happy enough for taking your MK down as often as I did.

HTA!

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 30, 2008, 07:54:39 PM
Good matches Playat. I've finally found someone that can occasionally beat your Meta Knight. :)

Samus FTW. Of course you won most of the matches, I'm happy enough for taking your MK down as often as I did.
Want some matches?

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 30, 2008, 07:55:47 PM

Want some matches?

Sure. :)

TheKoopaBros.

Good matches Hector. Sorry about quitting early. The lag was just too horrible I couldn't concentrate in any of those matches.

HTA!

Sorry bout the lag :(
Your doing well with Samus, keep it up.

HTA!

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 30, 2008, 08:08:08 PM
Good matches Hector. Sorry about quitting early. The lag was just too horrible I couldn't concentrate in any of those matches.
Same here.... im working to find an answer but....

Playat

Uhhhh no Samus can't beat my MK actually. I'm not gonna leave any explanation. I just know she can't

Even if you could beat MK, you got my other characters to deal with so don't think you got me beat

TheKoopaBros.

I won 2-3 times. Other characters of mine can't seem to beat you even once, that's why I said that occasionally I can beat you with Samus. Stop being so arrogant, you aren't the best in the world at this game so stop trying.

Read what I wrote before denying what did happen.

.:DL:.

Hey TKB, want to have a match?  I added you a long time ago,but you didn't add me.  If you do, my FC is on first page.