News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: darklink140 on May 30, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
Hey TKB, want to have a match?  I added you a long time ago,but you didn't add me.  If you do, my FC is on first page.

I can't at this moment, but I have may able to in about 45 minutes to an hour.

.:DL:.

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 30, 2008, 09:34:33 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 30, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
Hey TKB, want to have a match?  I added you a long time ago,but you didn't add me.  If you do, my FC is on first page.

I can't at this moment, but I have may able to in about 45 minutes to an hour.

Ok, sure. ;)  I'm ready when you are.

TheKoopaBros.

I'm ready now, if you're still up and about.

Edit: I've added you.

Macawmoses

BOSSNIG

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 30, 2008, 09:05:47 PM
I won 2-3 times. Other characters of mine can't seem to beat you even once, that's why I said that occasionally I can beat you with Samus. Stop being so arrogant, you aren't the best in the world at this game so stop trying.

Read what I wrote before denying what did happen.

He really is arrogant. He got killed first in a 3 man match we were playing and ended the game because he lost :|. I really need to stop mentioning that >_>.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Wilhelmina Carmel

Quote from: Darklink on May 31, 2008, 05:58:33 AM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 30, 2008, 09:05:47 PM
I won 2-3 times. Other characters of mine can't seem to beat you even once, that's why I said that occasionally I can beat you with Samus. Stop being so arrogant, you aren't the best in the world at this game so stop trying.

Read what I wrote before denying what did happen.

He really is arrogant. He got killed first in a 3 man match we were playing and ended the game because he lost :|. I really need to stop mentioning that >_>.
Hey. who cares? If you mention it, you mention it, amirite? :)

~Team Awesome~

Eizweir

Well, my Wii was sent to NOA, and when it got back It had a little surprise waiting for me, nothing!  :P
Seriously, the hardrive was erased, or they put a new one in, so I need to readd everyone I had, and add the people I never did.
My new FC is 4425-2443-4768
ID : FC~MX
But when I play, it's MXero.
I'm open atm too, so if anyone is up for a match I'm ready :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dawei

Sorry corn, no johns, but I have wayyyy to much button lag playing you.
You are charging at me with the bike, and I'm sitting there holding down R, but no shield comes out. That, coupled with everything else, makes it literally impossible for me to play you well.

Cornwad

Quote from: Dawei on June 01, 2008, 10:30:05 AM
You are charging at me with the bike, and I'm sitting there holding down R, but no shield comes out. That, coupled with everything else, makes it literally impossible for me to play you well.
I noticed some lag too. I still saved the last match anyway :P

Good games.

Dawei

Good games, TKB. Your samus could probably be pretty rape if you worked on her some more.
Did you get sick of my chaingrabbing with DDD? :P

TheKoopaBros.

Good games Dawei. I see you've figured out Dedede's chain throw. I'll have to approach you with someone less grab susceptible (i.e. not DK).

That Samus ditto was fun as well. :)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Dawei on June 01, 2008, 10:30:05 AM
I think Corn does that to everyone. Happens to me when playing him also.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on June 01, 2008, 12:21:51 PM
Good games Dawei. I see you've figured out Dedede's chain throw. I'll have to approach you with someone less grab susceptible (i.e. not DK).

I was practicing the grab after watching the rape it caused from the tourney I was at the other day, and I've got my options after doing it down pretty well. :D

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on June 01, 2008, 12:38:50 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on June 01, 2008, 12:21:51 PM

I was practicing the grab after watching the rape it caused from the tourney I was at the other day, and I've got my options after doing it down pretty well. :D

That's funny. I also went to a tournament recently and picked up some new tactics and skills. Mainly spacing, and not being quite so predictable. :P