News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 09:38:40 AM
Quote from: Depster on June 06, 2008, 09:26:20 AM
Lucky... There is no such thing as biweeklies in Smalltown, KS...
There is no such thing as a smash scene in the entire midwest. :D

And playat, Taj was the best mewtwo player in the WORLD back in melee. Him and forward, another AZ player, gave ken and isai their first tournament doubles loss. Not very good at brawl though. And yes, you are still there.
I've heard of a few East Coast things, but nothing that I've ever looked into.
Isai is too good.

Playat

And playat, Taj was the best mewtwo player in the WORLD back in melee. Him and forward, another AZ player, gave ken and isai their first tournament doubles loss. Not very good at brawl though. And yes, you are still there.

Ah yeah, I remember now. I wish Mewtwo was playable in brawl though :(

What other brawlers do you play online? I got some free space on my friend list and looking for some good brawlers.
I can't even register at NS2 as "Playat" :(

HTA!

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 06, 2008, 09:45:02 AM

What other brawlers do you play online? I got some free space on my friend list and looking for some good brawlers.
I've got Itachi, one of (if not the best) marth on ns2, Mario766, the best Ike on ns2, UL, Echo, the best Boozer on ns2 (and one of the best gws) X, the best Sonic on ns2 and his brother Dai-A, the best falco on ns2, eclipse, a real good wolf player, and Zen, who has a pretty good wolf (better than mine, not as good as eclipse's) and a falco who is almost as good as Dai's. I've found 2 new sites though with a bunch of supposedly good players, though I haven't gotten any of them on my list yet.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

I've got Itachi, one of (if not the best) marth on ns2, Mario766, the best Ike on ns2, UL, Echo, the best Boozer on ns2 (and one of the best gws) X, the best Sonic on ns2 and his brother Dai-A, the best falco on ns2, eclipse, a real good wolf player, and Zen, who has a pretty good wolf (better than mine, not as good as eclipse's) and a falco who is almost as good as Dai's. I've found 2 new sites though with a bunch of supposedly good players, though I haven't gotten any of them on my list yet.
Who's the best Toon Link, from your knowledge?

Dawei

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 06, 2008, 09:53:32 AM

Haven't really played any. There is one kid, Onilink, who claims to have the best, but HTA beat him in tl dittos. It could be Itachi though, as that is what Eclipse usually says.

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 09:55:16 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 06, 2008, 09:53:32 AM

Haven't really played any. There is one kid, Onilink, who claims to have the best, but HTA beat him in tl dittos. It could be Itachi though, as that is what Eclipse usually says.
Yeah... i'm at least tied with Oni >_<
However, I'm not sure if Itachi uses him at all, I've only ever played his Ike and Snake.

I need to get him to set up a match so I can fight his Marth. D:

Me and Eclipse always have pretty epic matches.

Ridley

Am I still on the list? I have been learning tons of new tactics from Overswarm at the smashboards. I couldn't believe how much they had over there that I didn't know. Still cool to find though.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

What are the two new sites you found?

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 06, 2008, 10:03:03 AM

Err, whoops, meant just one site. Either way though, it'swiitroopers, the best online clan for ssbb, MoH, msc, and GH3. A ton of the best smash players are members of it.
And yes, you are still there ridley.

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Err, whoops, meant just one site. Either way though, it'swiitroopers, the best online clan for ssbb, MoH, msc, and GH3. A ton of the best smash players are members of it.

Oh its just an online clan. I'm not really a clan member brawler, more like a independent brawler but thanks anyway

SkyMyl

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 06, 2008, 10:48:29 AM
Quote from: Dawei on June 06, 2008, 10:13:28 AM

Oh its just an online clan. I'm not really a clan member brawler, more like a independent brawler but thanks anyway
Ditto.

Matt

Playat

Quote from: `Matt` on June 06, 2008, 05:43:33 PM
Anyone up for a match? Rooms up.

I've been trying to join but I keep getting kicked out. are you even there? >:(

Someguy13

Good games TBK. I need to learn how to fight the heavy characters as Pit. His lack of being able to kill is very obvious when fighting them. I supose I could stay back and pepper them with arrows but that is just sooooooooooooooo boring. your good with Spikes. Though if Pit reacted as soon as I pressed the button then I probally could have avoided a few of them.

I would have stayed longer but I remembered I have some Homework that I need to do.