News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: Allegretto on June 29, 2008, 10:15:28 PM
Quote from: Gamree on June 29, 2008, 10:11:24 PM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 29, 2008, 10:41:04 AM
Quote from: Gamree on June 28, 2008, 09:13:53 PM
Quote from: guido123 on June 28, 2008, 08:14:37 PM
i will face you later wats your friend code

Oh, sorry about that, I kind of got occupied with some other business.  I posted my FC on the last page, but here it is again if you need it.

Gamry
2750-0759-2820

Brawl you online sometime.

You can add me too, if you want. :)

I'll add you along with Guido.  Mario59, I wouldn't mind fighting you sometime, too.  I'm efficient with Link, too. ;D
Im the most effecient Link user on the forum, that I know of. Ill play you any time.

Is now a good time?

By the way Guido, it says your SSBB Code in your signature is incorrect.

Someguy13

I leave for just a few days and look! fresh meat! woot. Some one fight me its like hot enough to bake cookies by leaving the dough on my desk and i need something to take my mind off of that.

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 29, 2008, 10:21:49 PM
I leave for just a few days and look! fresh meat! woot. Some one fight me its like hot enough to bake cookies by leaving the dough on my desk and i need something to take my mind off of that.

I'm always up for a match (okay, well, usually...).  I've added you as well and will see you online hoepfully sometime.

Allegretto

Quote from: Gamree on June 29, 2008, 10:23:06 PM

I'm always up for a match (okay, well, usually...).  I've added you as well and will see you online hoepfully sometime.
Sure sure I can vs now if your up to it. Pm me with some details of the match.

Someguy13

Sweet. Your FC and stuff on the first page?

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 29, 2008, 10:26:53 PM

Sweet. Your FC and stuff on the first page?

Yes, it is.  Very bottom.  Yay for some late night brawling, lol.

Someguy13

k Im like number 46 or something. Adding you and making the game now.

Gamree

Hey, good games, someguy.  Sorry I had to leave, but we'll have some more matches tomorrow if you're up for them. ;D

Someguy13

Nice matches. Lol my wiimote stoped working for what ever reason so I was using the Wiimote on its side.
You C-stick right (you were pulling some pretty fast smashes out of doges) If I can get my Nunchuck working will you help me learn how to use shake smash?

Or anyone really.

Dawei

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 29, 2008, 11:01:05 PM
Nice matches. Lol my wiimote stoped working for what ever reason so I was using the Wiimote on its side.
You C-stick right (you were pulling some pretty fast smashes out of doges) If I can get my Nunchuck working will you help me learn how to use shake smash?

Or anyone really.
I wouldn't recommend shake smash. Instead, put the control pad to smashes. Of course, it still doesn't give you the aerial beauty c stick does.

Someguy13

Quote from: Dawei on June 29, 2008, 11:07:08 PM

Or anyone really.
I wouldn't recommend shake smash. Instead, put the control pad to smashes. Of course, it still doesn't give you the aerial beauty c stick does.
Arials dont matter so much with Pit cuz hes already a god in the air.
You can do that?
Shake smash really sucks but I cant do the D-pad thing cuz I have down on the D-pad as my jump button and side as Grab. Its pretty important.

Edit: This is actully a huge help. I changed my Grab to C (I was using the sid on the D-pad for that) and now I have all my smashes (except for the Dsmash) set to my D-pad. Thank you very much I was getting tired of loosing cuz I couldent keep up and Shake smash sucks.

Gamree

Or anyone really.

Depends on who I'm playing as.  Some characters are better suited C-sticking, while others I just use normal A attacks when I can.  Lol, and sorry if I seemed a little out of it at the beginning of our Sheik vs Mario match.  I really wasn't paying attention because my computer randomly decided to start installing some updates, which made our game begin to lag, so i was holding the controller with one hand and dodging all the time while I was trying to stop my computer with the other.  Looks like that ended up breaking my shield, lol. ;D

Chloroform?

1934 - 0349 - 3380

There's my code, although there are so many people here I doubt I'll be able to play with everyone.

Allegretto

Quote from: Chloroform? on June 30, 2008, 09:28:18 AM
1934 - 0349 - 3380

There's my code, although there are so many people here I doubt I'll be able to play with everyone.
Ill vs you.

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on June 30, 2008, 09:18:26 AM

Or anyone really.

Depends on who I'm playing as.  Some characters are better suited C-sticking, while others I just use normal A attacks when I can.  Lol, and sorry if I seemed a little out of it at the beginning of our Sheik vs Mario match.  I really wasn't paying attention because my computer randomly decided to start installing some updates, which made our game begin to lag, so i was holding the controller with one hand and dodging all the time while I was trying to stop my computer with the other.  Looks like that ended up breaking my shield, lol. ;D
Yeah I though something was up. I only realized that after i got behind you with an Fsmash. As it was charging I was like "pleasemovepleasemovepleasemove" I dont care about the start of that match but the ending was epic.