The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Aw man, can't believe I missed some good matches.  Anyway, if you guys ever have a spot open and are in need of a fourth person, I'd be up for joining next time.

And JrDude, GG means Good Game(s).  Took me forever to figure out what FTW meant, personally.  :P

Allegretto

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 08:46:12 PM
Aw man, can't believe I missed some good matches.  Anyway, if you guys ever have a spot open and are in need of a fourth person, I'd be up for joining next time.

And JrDude, GG means Good Game(s).  Took me forever to figure out what FTW meant, personally.  :P
Ill vs you right now if your up to it. Im sick of GH Aerosmith right now

PM me with match details if ya want to see how you fair against Link.

StarWindWizard7

I'm up for a match, me and my Room mate!

Come on, nobody is online!!

Gamree

Quote from: Allegretto on July 01, 2008, 08:46:58 PM

Just clearing something up for myself, when you say pm you match details, do you mean my fc information or how I want to play/settings for match?  Other than that, I've added you both and am online already.

Cornwad

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 08:59:43 PM

Just clearing something up for myself, when you say pm you match details, do you mean my fc information or how I want to play/settings for match?  Other than that, I've added you both and am online already.
I want to play too >_>
Can Allegretto make the game so I can join? :P

Gamree

Quote from: Cornwad on July 01, 2008, 09:02:04 PM

I want to play too >_>

Fine by me, as long as I get to brawl.  I'll add you too, just for the heck of it.  Glad to see we're getting a game going so late. ;D

Cornwad

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 09:03:12 PM

I want to play too >_>

Fine by me, as long as I get to brawl.  I'll add you too, just for the heck of it.  Glad to see we're getting a game going so late. ;D
Yep, nothing like a midnight brawl :D
I'll add you too.

And Star... it doesn't say you're online for me... O_O

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cornwad on July 01, 2008, 09:04:39 PM
Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 09:03:12 PM

I want to play too >_>

Yep, nothing like a midnight brawl :D
I'll add you too.

And Star... it doesn't say you're online for me... O_O
Lol, Jeez... I thought everybody was ignoring me or something.
I wasn't gonna go online until I got a challenge or something...
Mostly everybody I registered is ALWAYS Off line, is so sad...... :(

Anyway, "we" will be online less then 4 minutes.

Gamree

Sorry about that, Corn, I had to step away from the Wii for a few minutes and wasn't able to join your game.  You can set the room up again, since I don't want some other people on my FC roster seeing that I'm seeking a Brawl.

Allegretto

Sorry ganna have to postpon me being in the game for like 10-15 minutes.

Gamree

Quote from: Allegretto on July 01, 2008, 09:18:20 PM

That's fine.  Maybe we can 1-on-1 after we're done here so I can see how I compare against you (or you compare against me...).

Allegretto

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 09:20:20 PM

That's fine.  Maybe we can 1-on-1 after we're done here so I can see how I compare against you (or you compare against me...).
Yea, my girlfriend called thats why i stopped..tell me when your ready and ill call her back after 1-2 matches.

Clear this up tho 3-4 stock. No items

Gamree

Quote from: Allegretto on July 01, 2008, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 09:20:20 PM

Yea, my girlfriend called thats why i stopped..tell me when your ready and ill call her back after 1-2 matches.

Clear this up tho 3-4 stock. No items

Hey, good games, guys.  I'm more of a 1-on-1 kind of person, but those were still fun.  Allegretto, I'm ready now if you're still up for some matches.