News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 01, 2008, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 09:20:20 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on July 01, 2008, 09:18:20 PM
Sorry ganna have to postpon me being in the game for like 10-15 minutes.

That's fine.  Maybe we can 1-on-1 after we're done here so I can see how I compare against you (or you compare against me...).
Yea, my girlfriend called thats why i stopped..tell me when your ready and ill call her back after 1-2 matches.

Clear this up tho 3-4 stock. No items

Hey, good games, guys.  I'm more of a 1-on-1 kind of person, but those were still fun.  Allegretto, I'm ready now if you're still up for some matches.
I am. Ill make the room as soon as you give me your FC.

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on July 01, 2008, 08:19:45 PM
Quote from: Depster on July 01, 2008, 08:17:21 PM
GG ridley, you make good use of rob's aerials and projectiles.

GG but I didn't play to well. I couldn't time the spot dodges right.
You owe me 5 dollars, dep.

Also, jesus, I haven't used Snake in 3 weeks or so, but I didn't expect to be that bad with him. :\ And playat, sell your piece of poop usb thing and go buy a router. The lag, not to mention how they are the most boring, unexciting matches makes playing with you hardly bearable.

Gamree

Hey Allegretto, those were some fun matches.  We should brawl again sometime.  Sorry I accidentally killed you in the first match when you weren't responding, I didn't realize that you kept going on and off until about halfway through the match.  I took one of my own lives to make up for that, though, so I hope that evened things out.  Anyway, brawl you again sometime.

Dawei

For the sake of everyone;
http://forums.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=25401.0

This needs to be re-posted often. Follow the guide, and lag will become less, as will my (and other people who have good connections) urge to strangle you. Also, note that this isn't directed at a single person. ;P

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on July 01, 2008, 10:24:00 PM

Also, jesus, I haven't used Snake in 3 weeks or so, but I didn't expect to be that bad with him. :\ And playat, sell your piece of s*** usb thing and go buy a router. The lag, not to mention how they are the most boring, unexciting matches makes playing with you hardly bearable.

C`mon dawei
those matches couldn`t be that laggy. BTW i couldn`t replace my usb or router even if I wanted to.

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 02, 2008, 12:49:40 AM

Also, jesus, I haven't used Snake in 3 weeks or so, but I didn't expect to be that bad with him. :\ And playat, sell your piece of s*** usb thing and go buy a router. The lag, not to mention how they are the most boring, unexciting matches makes playing with you hardly bearable.

C`mon dawei
those matches couldn`t be that laggy. BTW i couldn`t replace my usb or router even if I wanted to.
Maybe it was good for you, but I had a ton of lag on my side. :\ h4x

Ridley

Very funny but I seem to recall you having the same excuse for our Luigi dittos. Anyway since we both have our lag fixed it might be a good idea to play some matches. Up fpr it?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on July 01, 2008, 11:37:47 PM
For the sake of everyone;
http://forums.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=25401.0

This needs to be re-posted often. Follow the guide, and lag will become less, as will my (and other people who have good connections) urge to strangle you. Also, note that this isn't directed at a single person. ;P
Float it in this board then.

Zies

...Messed up your post...^...:>...

...Anyway, I'm bored...
...I want to pleh some games...
...Preferably 1v1s...

...Don't let that discourage you from joining a game in progress...
...I won't step on your neck...or anything like that...

1762-2333-6996

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Ridley

Quote from: Zies on July 02, 2008, 07:33:57 AM

...Anyway, I'm bored...
...Preferably 1v1s...

1762-2333-6996

Fixed and I will after my bro is done with the wii. Oh and Depster, you do have an amazing Yoshi. What really annoys me though is the super armor in his second jump. That takes out some gimp kills that make Rob easy to use.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

I'm not payin >_>
But what do you mean "time your spot dodges"?  You sat there and spot dodged over and over whenever I got close >_<  Did it surprise you when you couldn't chaingrab me?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

Quote from: Depster on July 02, 2008, 08:10:43 AM

I'm not payin >_>
But what do you mean "time your spot dodges"?  You sat there and spot dodged over and over whenever I got close >_<  Did it surprise you when you couldn't chaingrab me?

I mean I didn't do it right. Normally I would just do it when an attack is coming but I just did it all the time. Also yes it did surprise me. How did you get out of it?
...It's quite obvious...

Allegretto

Quote from: Gamree on July 01, 2008, 11:23:39 PM
Hey Allegretto, those were some fun matches.  We should brawl again sometime.  Sorry I accidentally killed you in the first match when you weren't responding, I didn't realize that you kept going on and off until about halfway through the match.  I took one of my own lives to make up for that, though, so I hope that evened things out.  Anyway, brawl you again sometime.
Yea, Sorry about my lack of effort. Im alot better then that.

The reason I wasent responding was because I was clearing something up, then in the 2nd match I stopped because my girlfriend called. I would like to play you again today or whenever with no distractions.

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on July 02, 2008, 07:13:56 AM

Very funny but I seem to recall you having the same excuse for our Luigi dittos. Anyway since we both have our lag fixed it might be a good idea to play some matches. Up fpr it?
1 time <<<<<<<< [almost] every time you lose. Besides, I remember beating you in our luigi dittos the 2nd time we played. Also, I'll play, but I just found out some more stuff for reducing lag so I need to do that as well as possibly set up my range extender.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Zies on July 02, 2008, 07:33:57 AM

...Anyway, I'm bored...
...Preferably 1v1s...

1762-2333-6996
*added to this magnificent list*
(Man, I'm so glad to have the biggest thread on the forum)
And probably the most spammiest :P

Dave how come you didn't want to fight meh! ;-;
And I couldn't join Allegretto's room either.
you people hate me.
Except for Cornwad, Thank you.

(*Grrr's at everybody else*)  :robotangry:

Man, I suck so bad right now.
-_-