News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Who wants to have some just-for-fun-item-matches?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude on July 06, 2008, 08:14:52 PM
@Brawlin
Maybe not, sometimes he just doesn't want to fight you. I'd know...

Also, if you add someone, and they add you, then they delete you, can you still see if they're online and stuff?
I'm not certain on that.
MarthXero and I had each other, and then he had to send in his Wii for repairs.
After that, he got a new friend code and told everyone he added to re-add him to their list with his new FC.
I haven't done that yet, so ever since then whenever I went Online, his name would always say offline.
So I'm guessing that maybe people who remove you may not appear online on your game even if they really are.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 07, 2008, 05:00:25 PM
@Brawlin

Also, if you add someone, and they add you, then they delete you, can you still see if they're online and stuff?
I'm not certain on that.
After that, he got a new friend code and told everyone he added to re-add him to their list with his new FC.
I haven't done that yet, so ever since then whenever I went Online, his name would always say offline.
So I'm guessing that maybe people who remove you may not appear online on your game even if they really are.
Next up on duh. You didn't re-add him yet, he has a new FC, if his old FC isn't his FC anymore, then he can't show up online on it anymore. Duh.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude on July 07, 2008, 05:33:55 PM
@Brawlin

I'm not certain on that.
Next up on duh. You didn't re-add him yet, he has a new FC, if his old FC isn't his FC anymore, then he can't show up online on it anymore. Duh.
Not really.
Ridley got his Wii sent in as well. Yet he still shows up as online.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 07, 2008, 06:30:44 PM
@Brawlin

I'm not certain on that.
Not really.

Yes but my Wii didn't lose all of  its data like Marth's. ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Anyone up for some brawling against me now or later tonight?

Playat

Can someone help me?
I'm trying to connect my Wii but it keeps saying along the line "unable to connect to the internet"

FruitFlow

Quote from: Ridley on July 07, 2008, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 07, 2008, 06:30:44 PM
@Brawlin

I'm not certain on that.
Not really.

Yes but my Wii didn't lose all of  its data like Marth's. ;)
Oh, okay. That makes sense then.

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 07, 2008, 07:07:20 PM
Can someone help me?
I'm trying to connect my Wii but it keeps saying along the line "unable to connect to the internet"

Um I would ask Hec. He seems to have the most brawl internet experiance.
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

You could enter the error code into the error code lookup on Nintendo's Support Page

That usually helps me.

FruitFlow

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 07, 2008, 07:07:20 PM
Can someone help me?

I was experiencing the exact same problem 7 weeks ago.
I shut off my Wii, removed the internet cord, modified my IP Address, used the same Mask code, re-plugged the internet cord, turned back on my Wii, tested connection, and then after all that, got a successful connection.

If non of that works for you, just wait till later on or tomorrow to test out your connection.

JrDude

I still want that just-for-fun-item-match if anyone wants one.
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

I don't have a Wii anymore... I sent it to NOA,
I'm tired of having that blasted Disc error. :(

And thus, my skills are gonna be below a 3 by the time I get my wii back.