News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy0591

Sure thing, I'll add you right now

Acutally your code isnt on the front.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Dawei

Timmy0591

Well look what the cat dragged in...>_>

I tried that already, didn't work.

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Gamree

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 08, 2008, 06:58:36 PM
Well look what the cat dragged in...>_>

I tried that already, didn't work.

I've added you, Timmy, and I'll be online if you would like to brawl.  Like others have pointed out, my code is on the front page, so i don't know why your Ctrl + F isn't picking it up. Anyway, it should be near the bottom, but I'll still post it here just to save you some time.

Gamree
2750-0759-2820

Brawl you online sometime! ;D

Timmy0591

1. The colors were correct, so it showed Gamree's code as his Wii code.

2. I got Playat with some help from a friend.

Thanks...I added you too Gamree, mines TIMMAH as my ign

Timmy0591

Good games Gamree, I have't done that bad with Shiek in a long time. But thats no disregards to yours. Your a good player. I'd say your top three are Diddy, Luigi, and Pit.

Gamree

Hey Timmy, nice matches.  Those were fun, and you turned out to be better than I first expected.  I was glad to see another Dedede user (or someone else good with him, at least), and was really wishing I could have brought out my own King to face off against yours (I guess Diddy had to do, though).  Don't see that many people use Dedede effectively (or at all) now-a-days. ;D  Oh yeah, and you haven't seen all of my best players yet (I think), so maybe we can do some more brawls after I take my shower.

And good games, too, Zies.  Those 3 man Brawls were fun, although you left earlier today than you normally do.

Timmy0591

Quote from: Gamree on July 08, 2008, 07:54:07 PM
Hey Timmy, nice matches.  Those were fun, and you turned out to be better than I first expected.  I was glad to see another Dedede user (or someone else good with him, at least), and was really wishing I could have brought out my own King to face off against yours (I guess Diddy had to do, though).  Don't see that many people use Dedede effectively (or at all) now-a-days. ;D  Oh yeah, and you haven't seen all of my best players yet (I think), so maybe we can do some more brawls after I take my shower.

And good games, too, Zies.  Those 3 man Brawls were fun, although you left earlier today than you normally do.

Well I just picked up Boozer and DDD. I never use Ike either. My mains are Link, Shiek, Samus, Wolf, and Falco. SOMETIMES Mario.

I deleted you Playat, because you lag way too much for our matches to be enjoyable.

Gamree

Wow, impressive for just picking up Dedede.  I'm better in 1-on-1's than in multiple brawls, so hopefully you'll see a better me when I play as Link again (can't believe I SD'd 10 seconds into our first match).  I still enjoyed that battle of swords between you, me, and Zies, though.  ;D  I'm actually still trying to make it work with Diddy, although I can't seem to get the gist of him like I've seen several other players do.  You'll find much better Diddy users around here than me.  I'm actually rusty with Sheik, too.  I use to main with her in melee, but ever since the switch to Brawl, she hasn't felt as fluid as I made her out to be in the prequel.  Oh well, that was a fun match.

Timmy0591

Shiek isnt any worse than she is in Melee. Its a common misconception. You just have to play her differently. SH Arials and Vanish are two very useful moves with her.

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 08, 2008, 06:46:06 PM
Yeah I finally connected my Wii.
Arizona doesn't seem to have the best Wi-Fi reception

@Timmy: Please to meet you. I love to play brawl as well. If you want to fight me just let me know

Dang you quit our match as soon as I started keening in on your strategy.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Timmy0591

Quote from: Dawei on July 08, 2008, 09:51:23 PM
She IS a ton worse than she was in melee though D:

She was too fast and too powerful that she was the point of considerd broken. I don't know about yours, but my Shiek is even more capable of killing and not considered a victim of the giant Nerf Bat as much as people make her out to be.