The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar45

Click here to level up my card!

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

guido123

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Nayrman

Quote from: Depster on July 13, 2008, 03:30:06 PM
playat your lag sucks
Not the worst I've seen. Seems to have gotten better when I hosted the matches X_X;;
Can't wait til I get to College and their lighting fast, top five in country, internet speed XD

I think it's time I get a new controller...you know that match with Playats Sheik and I just randomly fell off to lose? My controller DIED. It's not a Wavebird, it's a wired controller! And it just DIED on me. Not to mention it kept reading my inputs wrong. Oh well, I'll just get a new one and break it in for a bit.

Lets see, Dep's Falco is pretty good...just quit blaster spamming...it's really annoying and you don't do a whole lot. By far your best tho.

Playat, still got a great Meta, but not the best I've ever played against (but then again I've never beaten that guy before XD). G-dorf is surprisingly good, but dear god you got lucky SO many times it's beyond belief. And I REALLY wish you could guard his side special...that move is so annoying at times.

At least my Sonic seems to have gotten better....while my Snake sucks horribly now. Although most of that was controller intercourse ing up, but oh well. BTW, Raffy was a friend from school in case u guys were wondering... :)

Darkstar45

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

guido123

Dawei

Ridley, you can't just put the items to "none", you also have to make it so they all say off so that D3 doesn't throw any items. Also, lay off the DSL lite plz.

Darkstar45

guido123

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on July 13, 2008, 03:48:47 PM
Ridley, you can't just put the items to "none", you also have to make it so they all say off so that D3 doesn't throw any items. Also, lay off the DSL lite plz.

I really enjoyed those matches with you and Depster. You guys teamed on me and I came in second twice! ;D Also AVGN came out with the superman 64 review while we were playing, it was epic.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Darkstar45

Hey sorry i had to leave early guido but i had to eat dinner :|

guido123

Darkstar45

guido123

ummm i cant right now but if you want we can tonight just send me a personal message later when you want to fight

Darkstar45

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on July 13, 2008, 03:40:49 PM
Quote from: Depster on July 13, 2008, 03:30:06 PM
playat your lag sucks
Not the worst I've seen. Seems to have gotten better when I hosted the matches X_X;;
Can't wait til I get to College and their lighting fast, top five in country, internet speed XD

I think it's time I get a new controller...you know that match with Playats Sheik and I just randomly fell off to lose? My controller DIED. It's not a Wavebird, it's a wired controller! And it just DIED on me. Not to mention it kept reading my inputs wrong. Oh well, I'll just get a new one and break it in for a bit.

Lets see, Dep's Falco is pretty good...just quit blaster spamming...it's really annoying and you don't do a whole lot. By far your best tho.

Playat, still got a great Meta, but not the best I've ever played against (but then again I've never beaten that guy before XD). G-dorf is surprisingly good, but dear god you got lucky SO many times it's beyond belief. And I REALLY wish you could guard his side special...that move is so annoying at times.

At least my Sonic seems to have gotten better....while my Snake sucks horribly now. Although most of that was controller f***ing up, but oh well. BTW, Raffy was a friend from school in case u guys were wondering... :)

Thanks I tried not to let my skills down. Yeah my controller was acting up a little
Have you tried holding down X, Y, and the start button for a few seconds? Use that when your controller start acting up ;)