News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 04:15:15 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 04:09:55 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 04:08:52 PM
How long will you be online @ Nayr
I can play rigiht now if you want....I'll be online.

Corn, thats why you fail X_X;;

I'm eating! :P
I will be online in a few
Okey doke...be waitin for ya XD

SkyMyl

To anyone who is interested, I have a room open...but it's a Team Battle room.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 04:03:07 PM
Are Playat and Corn going out together or something? Jeezus Corn please attack Playat for once! Not to mention the camping holy crud I gave you thousands of opportunities to come in and hit either of us...

Corn: Learn something besides annoying back throw please...and connect whenever I send playat towards you jeez.

Playat: You're officially better than me now...please share your secrets behind breaking shields when I have them up and having higher priority than an attack thats clearly already hit you? I would very much like to learn them XD Dear god you play online way too much to be this fast and react that smoothly (grab me after a one frame animation landing while I'm running!? That's either godly good or just plain luck dude). I officially hate your ganondorf... Although you and Hector double Nikita kill PWNT!

Hector: Yea, clearly not focusing on your mains...you're okay as Weegee tho. Sonic and Luigi unite to take down Ganondorf! That was awesome XD .

Star: I'd play you if you'd ever PM me to tell me you want to play and when!
Hm?
Yeah, I don't feel like using anyone I'm good with right now. :p
Lucas is coming along nicely, you need to play me in some one vs one matches against him.

I don't usually do very good in free for all matches anyway. D:
I'll look forward to a few matches sometime tomorrow if your on.

HTA!

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on July 23, 2008, 04:22:15 PM
To anyone who is interested, I have a room open...but it's a Team Battle room.
Ill play you 1 v 1 for a little bit...
Has your TL improved any?

Oh and Nayr, I thought I did okay in the one match I was TL, he is one of my mains you know.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 04:25:33 PM
Are Playat and Corn going out together or something? Jeezus Corn please attack Playat for once! Not to mention the camping holy crud I gave you thousands of opportunities to come in and hit either of us...

Corn: Learn something besides annoying back throw please...and connect whenever I send playat towards you jeez.

Playat: You're officially better than me now...please share your secrets behind breaking shields when I have them up and having higher priority than an attack thats clearly already hit you? I would very much like to learn them XD Dear god you play online way too much to be this fast and react that smoothly (grab me after a one frame animation landing while I'm running!? That's either godly good or just plain luck dude). I officially hate your ganondorf... Although you and Hector double Nikita kill PWNT!

Hector: Yea, clearly not focusing on your mains...you're okay as Weegee tho. Sonic and Luigi unite to take down Ganondorf! That was awesome XD .

Hm?
Lucas is coming along nicely, you need to play me in some one vs one matches against him.

Sure, just PM me to remind me to go online sometime tomorrow.
Yea, you did pretty good as TL. Love how Snake's neutral A combo warped space and time to make you go horizontall over th stage

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 04:29:07 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 04:25:33 PM

Hm?

Sure, just PM me to remind me to go online sometime tomorrow.
Yea, you did pretty good as TL. Love how Snake's neutral A combo warped space and time to make you go horizontall over th stage
I think I air dodged downwards or tried to tech. >_>

On Yoshi Island Playat was Marth and you were snake...
He was on the platform and you were on the main stage... and there's me hanging to the edge thinking "I'm screwed X_X"

Nayrman

Dear lord I forgot how much I HATE Pit. First two matches: Good Star Last Two: DEAR GOD LET ME MOVE! I HATE NEUTRAL A AND SIDE B AT EDGES!
You didn't let me use Snake ;_;

StarWindWizard7

WAIT,,... WAIT!! :D
The battle Field Stage........................ :P

Nayr!! :D

omg....
That was so funny!

But, wow dude...our connection is like...................... "perfect"
There was 0 Lag :O

But dude, seriously...your really Fast...I don't think I ever fought somebody that fast before.

Your moves are predictable though, eventually I'll find a way Around that
"attack" you do on the ground while running.
I already have a great defense for it. ;)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I had to go outside...I'm coming back.

Nayrman

Your moves are predictable too but hte problem is yours gets such darn high prioritiy X_X;;
And you somehow manage to dodge spindash EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Next game: Pit should have no nuetral A or side B  :robotangry:

HTA!

Want a match Star or Nayr?
Ill be playing for a little while longer before I have to go do my summer homework. D:

StarWindWizard7

*nudges Nayr*

Your Snake is really good... I'd say it's on the same level as my Ike perhaps...
Those were Killer KO's :P

Nayrman

In a room right now Hector.
Good first to matches, then the third one (on FD) my controlelr was doing that gay thing of not picking up my movements right...
Roll attack off ledge to Axe kick...that was amazing.
Love how you died when my bomb went off by itself due to time XD

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 04:49:08 PM
Your moves are predictable too but hte problem is yours gets such dang high prioritiy X_X;;
And you somehow manage to dodge spindash EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Next game: Pit should have no nuetral A or side B  :robotangry:
Well think about it....
No moving ball of flesh is suppose to survive Knives cutting at ya. :P

Sonic never did like "SPIKES" huh? ;D

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 05:08:40 PM
Good first to matches, then the third one (on FD) my controlelr was doing that gay thing of not picking up my movements right...

Orange:
Dude that was so effin amazing!
I just sat in my chair for like 4 seconds with my mouth dropped like :O

Blue:
Yeah......... I forgot that thing was there... *mutters*

Nayrman

Can I at least negate it tho? ;_;
Ugh, I've been horrible today...
Oh well...Pit is definatley your "best". I'd have had your Ike the third match had my controller not done the bazooka so many god darn times X_X;;

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 05:11:58 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 05:08:40 PM

Orange:
Dude that was so effin amazing!
I just sat in my chair for like 4 seconds with my mouth dropped like :O

Blue:
Yeah......... I forgot that thing was there... *mutters*

I was basically like that too...I never thought that was possible XD
I'm going to test it with a friend if I get the chance...see if it's consistantly doable