News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 05:13:19 PM
Can I at least negate it tho? ;_;
Ugh, I've been horrible today...
Oh well...Pit is definatley your "best". I'd have had your Ike the third match had my controller not done the bazooka so many god dang times X_X;;

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 05:11:58 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 05:08:40 PM
In a room right now Hector.
Good first to matches, then the third one (on FD) my controlelr was doing that gay thing of not picking up my movements right...
Roll attack off ledge to Axe kick...that was amazing.
Love how you died when my bomb went off by itself due to time XD

Orange:
Dude that was so effin amazing!
I just sat in my chair for like 4 seconds with my mouth dropped like :O

Blue:
Yeah......... I forgot that thing was there... *mutters*

I was basically like that too...I never thought that was possible XD
I'm going to test it with a friend if I get the chance...see if it's consistantly doable

I didn't think You'd be that kind of person to Edge hog like that.

*Note taken.

HTA!

StarWindWizard7

Snake Vs. Ganandorf = :D

Ganandorf vs Ganandorf = Epic....

^_^

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I can't believe my Falco beat your Sonic...
I don't play as Falco at all. :D

All right, I need a break.....
!_!

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 05:54:54 PM
GG's Someguy
What do you think of my Lucas?
I was pretty good. How was my friend's, it was his first time playing online.  He doesn't own a wii/brawl.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 06:00:15 PM

^_^

Grr...Falco...I hate A spams so much....everyone should just have a normal combo that ends X_X;; Okay, I don't hate Pit, I hate A spams I just realised this....
Falcon vs. Marth = two random characters we chose XD
At least you didn't blaster spam...that would've been horrible. Okay, I'm going off for the night...too much smash for 1 day

Timmy0591

Respectively HTA...IF you play Lucas or peach on a regular basis, that classifies as a main.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

HTA!

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 23, 2008, 06:13:56 PM
Respectively HTA...IF you play Lucas or peach on a regular basis, that classifies as a main.
I know, hence my working towards him as a main.
Just picked him up a few days ago though. >_>

He still pretty rough, in a serious match I would use someone else.
Grab Release Bulls***.

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on July 23, 2008, 06:11:58 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 05:54:54 PM
GG's Someguy
What do you think of my Lucas?
I was pretty good. How was my firends it was his first time playing online.
He was pretty decent, although PK freeze rarely works in 1 v1 and he needs to work on his approach a little.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 06:13:33 PM

^_^

Grr...Falco...I hate A spams so much....everyone should just have a normal combo that ends X_X;; Okay, I don't hate Pit, I hate A spams I just realised this....
At least you didn't blaster spam...that would've been horrible. Okay, I'm going off for the night...too much smash for 1 day

I want to see your Sonic vs. Someguy13's Sonic. He's good with him.
Also, thanks for the great games, you are THE Best Connection I have... even better connection then my own brother who lives in my area. :D

How does that make any sense? :P

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 23, 2008, 06:17:51 PM

^_^

Also, thanks for the great games, you are THE Best Connection I have... even better connection then my own brother who lives in my area. :D

Yea, our connection is great (despite me still getting that .4 second delay of controller...).
It's Nintendo...they don't need to make sense for online. Can't wait to get to my dorm room with the insanely fast internet.
Some fun games despite me not winning that much ;_;
I have yet to play a decent Sonic player X_X;;

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 06:19:56 PM

^_^

Yea, our connection is great (despite me still getting that .4 second delay of controller...).
It's Nintendo...they don't need to make sense for online. Can't wait to get to my dorm room with the insanely fast internet.
You know, Nintendo doesn't run the server's Brawl uses.
Gamespy does.
The reason connections are so bad is that the signals Brawl uses are picked randomly as opposed to other games where only a couple of signals are used. >_>

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 06:22:18 PM

^_^

Gamespy does.
The reason connections are so bad is that the signals Brawl uses are picked randomly as opposed to other games where only a couple of signals are used. >_>
Nintendo picked Gamespy...therefore it is also Nintendo's fault...sorta.
I mean they can get Mario Kart to work and that's genuinely more complicated to keep a connection going X_X;;

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 06:24:40 PM

^_^

Gamespy does.
I mean they can get Mario Kart to work and that's genuinely more complicated to keep a connection going X_X;;
How the information is sent may be different however.
And Smash takes much much more data per game even between 2 people, simply because every movement of the joystick and every button press must be transmitted.

It could be better, but with a few tweaks on the consumers end everyone's connection could be like you and Star's

Matt

Room going up, feel free to join if your up for a few games.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 23, 2008, 06:29:07 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 23, 2008, 06:24:40 PM

^_^

Gamespy does.
How the information is sent may be different however.
And Smash takes much much more data per game even between 2 people, simply because every movement of the joystick and every button press must be transmitted.

It could be better, but with a few tweaks on the consumers end everyone's connection could be like you and Star's
Just sayin it couldn't hurt to see if it's on the developers side (a.k.a. see Call of Duty 4 on PS3 wireless with 40 ppl and no letdown X_X;; )
I still find it odd me and Star connect so well when I have worse with people down the road from me X_X;;