The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Skye8600 on August 07, 2008, 08:57:49 PM
Quote from: tibar21 on August 07, 2008, 07:28:44 PM
did anyone fight tollhouse or skye?
no
they are too afraid

Nobody is afraid. May sound a bit mean, but I think people could careless.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 07, 2008, 08:54:14 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 07, 2008, 08:49:02 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 07, 2008, 08:08:25 PM
Room up for anyone who wants to play. I'll be using DK, ZSS, Lucas/Ness, and G-Dorf quite a bit.
Well your G-dorf is getting better, keep using him.
We didn't DK Ditto! :P

Hmmm...... Ness and Lucas I have no comment, I don't really use them.
I was playing random characters. (or atleast characters I have Some skills with)

Snake Vs. Snake was funny :D

G-Dorf is a bit too slow for me. If unless I can't get out of trouble faster then I get in it... then it is a no go. :p Will keep using him though.
I was kinda hoping on a Dk ditto, but I guess not. D:
Well I wanted to use Ness and Lucas just to find which I am better with, so I guess that would be Ness.
Your Snake is really good, I was quite shocked on how many times I got hit by that F-smash.

Your Lucas is pretty good as well, though I would suggest using his short hop aerials, they are really effective. My timing with them is crap, but I know you could use them quite easily.
Other then Pit and Ike, I'm below Par with everybody else.
Olimar maybe somebody I may pick up well it would seem.

I'll keep trying though, thanks!
*heads off to bed because of work* D:

Matt

Anybody know who Alex is? D:

HTA!

Oh yeah, does any body have any thoughts on how I could improve?
Especially Dave, for the sole reason that I didn't expect your Marth to be as good as it was. >_>

I basically gave up on him, the only way I was able to even remotely compete with you was through Melee's old habits. I'm surprised I wasn't 3 stocked more in our dittos... D:

I'm contemplating focusing on Peach a lot more, seeing as I did fairly well with her today.
Any comments on her from the people who played me today?
Matt, your ZSS is actually pretty good, if only through how well you spaced the aerials. D:
I would suggest learning some new stun techniques, just to mix it up. Using a Up B on a stunned opponent while standing right next to them has some pretty cool results, try it out!

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 07, 2008, 09:18:41 PM
Especially Dave, for the sole reason that I didn't expect your Marth to be as good as it was. >_>

I basically gave up on him, the only way I was able to even remotely compete with you was through Melee's old habits. I'm surprised I wasn't 3 stocked more in our dittos... D:

I'm contemplating focusing on Peach a lot more, seeing as I did fairly well with her today.
Matt, your ZSS is actually pretty good, if only through how well you spaced the aerials. D:
I would suggest learning some new stun techniques, just to mix it up. Using a Up B on a stunned opponent while standing right next to them has some pretty cool results, try it out!

Your Peach is fine HTA. Just keep playing her. I was trying out Falcon when I played you.
I would main ROB but the robot is just too big of a target. I can't see how Ridley main him :|

Skye8600

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 07, 2008, 09:31:51 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 07, 2008, 09:18:41 PM

Your Peach is fine HTA. Just keep playing her. I was trying out Falcon when I played you.
I would main ROB but the robot is just too big of a target. I can't see how Ridley main him :|

Yeah just ask yourself that next time I beat you.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Peach is such an underrated character. I'd like to have a Peach mirror with someone, sometime :D

HTA!

Quote from: QingXin on August 08, 2008, 07:22:30 AM
Peach is such an underrated character. I'd like to have a Peach mirror with someone, sometime :D
Be ready to fight me then.
Peach is actually really under rated, most Pro's think she is in the top 10 characters. :o

QingXin

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 08, 2008, 08:38:09 AM
Peach is actually really under rated, most Pro's think she is in the top 10 characters. :o
I also like how Ken generalizes all Peach players as gays, bisexuals, metrosexuals, or a girl. Now, I fit one of them, but that's just not right  :|

HTA!

Quote from: QingXin on August 08, 2008, 09:11:45 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 08, 2008, 08:38:09 AM
I also like how Ken generalizes all Peach players as gays, bisexuals, metrosexuals, or a girl. Now, I fit one of them, but that's just not right  :|

You had to go and remind me of the Ken Rule. :(

Nayrman

Playat

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 08, 2008, 10:09:47 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 08, 2008, 09:39:04 AM
Made a room if anyone is up for playing...

I'll play you
Hooray lag...
at least it was semi-playable lag because it was slow the entire time.
I love dominating as Snake... XD
Who was "Xbox"? Your friend or something? He completely fell for my Claymore trap >:-)

OH, BTW, room still open

HTA!

I'd play but my brother is bogging down the network with CoD4.