News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: Nayrman on August 08, 2008, 04:34:02 PM
I can't believe youre watching the filler X_X;; ugh...that s*** is horrible...

Obviously I'll win the Sonic battle unless I mess up. I occasionally have problems with Olimars...depending on how he's used, but I usually do alright against them.
I still need to play Dawei in a Sonic ditto. XD
Oh, and Star, Linksys rules...how else can I have my computer, Wii, PS3 all hooked up at the same time ;)
I need to have a Sonic ditto with you sometime.

Doodle

I'm going online, so if you want to play say so.
I wasn't doing very good earlier, so let's hope that's changed. X_X
YEAH

tibar21

what's better to get for your wi-fi connection than a USB wi-fi connecter thing. i want to know so i can get a good one. i'm so tired of being not online playing smash.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: tibar21 on August 08, 2008, 07:29:29 PM
what's better to get for your wi-fi connection than a USB wi-fi connecter thing. i want to know so i can get a good one. i'm so tired of being not online playing smash.
Get a Linksys.... You won't regret it.
You'll get DC'ed from online sometimes but not as much.
And it's soooooooooooo much more convenient.

tibar21

are linksys supposed to be 5 bucks cuz that's how much they are on ebay. or is it the thing that's like $60
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 08, 2008, 05:24:56 PM
That's it Playat, there is 100% certainty there is SOMETHING F***ED UP about your connection. I love how it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to dodge or even detect what the hell I'm even pressing when I play you most of the time. I know it's not my connection because Star's and mine's connection worked perfectly when we played. Nothing against you as a person but this is getting pretty f***ing annoying that I can't even do basic things like roll dodge when I press it  :robotangry:

Can someone also explain to me how Sonic gets absolutely zero priority? *Sonic punch Ganondof with A...Ganondorf's downsmash animation wich started after I pressed A somehow overpowers Sonic despite me hitting him first*

I'll hopefully do more tests with Star but seriously Playat youre the only one I have these problems with X_X;;
*going on angry rant but if you were in my shoes you'd know how utterly annoying it is*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about ther rant above X_X:;

Yea, thanks to testing in the other matches your connection is giving SEVERE controller lag. Basically no serious fights from now on between us because obviously it's an unfair fight at this point. It's about a full 1.5-2 seconds of lag from my controller...basically unplayable when being serious. Sorry, but unless someone else is hosting the match we can't fight seriously unless something changes. I had suspected this for a while but dang thats a lot of lag for me X_X;;

What you mean my connection is F***ED UP? It work just fine.
I'm not using anything special when we fight.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: tibar21 on August 08, 2008, 07:53:12 PM
are linksys supposed to be 5 bucks cuz that's how much they are on ebay. or is it the thing that's like $60
$5.00's?
oh no, don't get anything like that... but yeah it costs around $60.00's.
I got mines from Circuit City.
It's worth the money IMO, but go ahead and do some research on it.  :robothappy:

QingXin

I have a NETGEAR... I never really cared for Linksys as much...

Meh.

QingXin

ZOMG CHINA IS IN THE PARADE OF NATIONS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayyyy... I'm good for a Brawl about past 12:00... My cousin is also gonna be there :D

HTA!

Tibar, get a router or something. D:

The USB connector isn't really guaranteed to have little lag, while you can mod your Router if need be.

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on August 08, 2008, 08:16:53 PM
I have a NETGEAR... I never really cared for Linksys as much...

Meh.

I have a netgear too. It works really well for me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 09:17:40 AM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 09:17:08 AM
Anyone want a match? Just join my game.
Give me a minute to get on and I'll play yea :)

Lol those were great matches but why did everybody leave?
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

I'll play you, if you're still on. :P
I have a Netgear, too. :)
YEAH