News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Good games Nayrman.

Sorry about the Laser lock, I just wanted revenge after that Wolf-Dk match :P

Nayrman

Some good matches corn, but both those Falco/Wolf matches were bullpoop. Chaingrab is fine since I can usually get out of it the second or third time (despite the annoyance), but I refuse to allow the stupid hit + infinate blaster thing...that's just plain unfair X_X;;

Your DK is really good I must say. Just learn to use his tilts a bit more instead of completely relying on the punch and smash...they're much too slow (even if it does have super armor...gr...that was crap that first match XD ) I just have to say watch your Falco, you're starting to get into the "this is bullpoop  :robotangry: " area. Chaingrab fine, but don't use it to be annoying especially when it says I miss the edge when I'm clearly on it (that was total crap). Um...your Olimar sucks XD Sad to say but it is...lol

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on August 10, 2008, 11:06:00 AM
Good games Nayrman.

Sorry about the Laser lock, I just wanted revenge after that Wolf-Dk match :P
As long as you don't abuse it like the chainthrow there is no prob. To get one or two extra hits, fine, but don't spam it XD
I was surprised how fast you made my Wolf look. Sorry about the bit of blaster spam, like I'm letting you grab me near the edge X_X;;

Cornwad

Yeah, Olimar needs work. I want to get good with Falco, DK, and Olimar.
I might work on Olimar if I feel I need him, but Falco and DK seem to do fine :P

And yeah, Dk vs Wolf is a really bad matchup for me :D
That's where Falco comes in ;D

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

Is Corn's Olimar harder then mines? ;-;

My moveset was based upon his.

___

I remember Me and Jr Dude fought eachother with Olimar with
"NO" Pikmin. :D

I swear, that match lasted over 16 minutes...

StarWindWizard7

Nayrman

I haven't played your Olimar in forever dude X_X;; I can't remember. He was pretty weak besides his throws, which are annoying but nothing a good Cypher can't handle.

Playat

Whats up with this internet today. I get d/c almost everytime I play a second match with Ridley >:(

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 10, 2008, 12:31:06 PM
Whats up with this internet today. I get d/c almost everytime I play a second match with Ridley >:(
Told ya somethin was up with your connection XD

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 12:33:17 PM
Told ya somethin was up with your connection XD

I just shut down my PC because my lil sister was on it late watching japanese anime
Lets see what happen

Cornwad

I think it might be Ridley. We kept getting disconnected in our matches earlier...

Playat

Dawei

Jesus guys, we do have sig limits here. :P If you have a brawler card you aren't allowed to have another sig unless it's 33 pixels high or less.

Anyway... NAYR. SONIC DITTO. WHEN?