News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Good games HTA. Laggy as heck though sorry about leaving like that but i had to leave for dinner i'll be back soon the timing for that no contest of yous couldent have been better (even though i was winning :P)

Someguy13

Ah i was wondering why we normally have a pretty good connection. Yeah the IC spike was pretty good.
My captain falcon and Kirby ones were nice too normally i cant spike to save my life.

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 11, 2008, 05:58:10 PM
Good games HTA. Laggy as heck though sorry about leaving like that but i had to leave for dinner i'll be back soon the timing for that no contest of yous couldent have been better (even though i was winning :P)
That was my first match as Yoshi ever. :O
He sucks. :(

I was going to quit out on you because of lag, sorry. >_>

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 11, 2008, 05:59:45 PM
Ah i was wondering why we normally have a pretty good connection. Yeah the IC spike was pretty good.
My captain falcon and Kirby ones were nice too normally i cant spike to save my life.
That combo with CF made me sad. :(
Popo probably wouldn't have made it back anyway, although to spike him takes some nice aim!. :D

Nayrman

Playat, I was talking about that first match we were both Sonic. You had over 150% do a dash attack right into my sidesmash and you somehow phazed through it and then sidesmashed me at 102% and somehow killed me.
Like I say there is always something intercourse ed up about your connection. XD

Also Playat, D.I.C.K. is all around banned unless your just having a mess around match...but I never allow it because it's cheap and basically unfair in every possiblbe way. Use it again and basically your off my friends list (I've already taken one person off because of that despite my warnings)

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 05:59:52 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on August 11, 2008, 05:58:10 PM
That was my first match as Yoshi ever. :O
He sucks. :(

I was going to quit out on you because of lag, sorry. >_>
Lol yeah it kinda showed that it was you first time. Although the first death could have happened to anyone.

QingXin

Don't take the addition in my sig personally, Dave...

aFradio doesn't mind big sigs...

Who wants to Brawl tomorrow, at like, 9-10 AM Eastern Time?

HTA!

Quote from: QingXin on August 11, 2008, 06:37:50 PM

I might be able to.... if I wake up.

I'm not sure what the problem is SG... I bet its my parents on the computer downstairs loading on the traffic.

The lag made me SD so many times... ;-;
But Great Games, I can't wait to fight you without lag and show you what my Lucas can really do!
I had some pretty insane combos there, even if they didn't lead to a win! :(
You seem to be pretty good at Edge Guarding as well, lucky me. D:

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 06:56:45 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 11, 2008, 06:37:50 PM

I might be able to.... if I wake up.

I'm not sure what the problem is SG... I bet its my parents on the computer downstairs loading on the traffic.

The lag made me SD so many times... ;-;
But Great Games, I can't wait to fight you without lag and show you what my Lucas can really do!
I had some pretty insane combos there, even if they didn't lead to a win! :(
You seem to be pretty good at Edge Guarding as well, lucky me. D:
Yeah I dident know that you could play slow-mo brawls online...
yeah your Lucas keeps improving every time i fight you.
Yeah Im pretty good off/around the edge.

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 11, 2008, 06:02:25 PM
Playat, I was talking about that first match we were both Sonic. You had over 150% do a dash attack right into my sidesmash and you somehow phazed through it and then sidesmashed me at 102% and somehow killed me.
Like I say there is always something f***ed up about your connection. XD

Also Playat, D.I.C.K. is all around banned unless your just having a mess around match...but I never allow it because it's cheap and basically unfair in every possiblbe way. Use it again and basically your off my friends list (I've already taken one person off because of that despite my warnings)

Awww... :(
IDC was the only way to avoid blasters and final smashes but oh well as you wish. I have to lay off of MK for a while because it fell weird playing as him without using IDC

There's nothing wrong my connection unless its being cheap. I recorded some of our matches so I'll try to see what you're talking about.

Fatmanonice

HTA!

Quote from: Fatmanonice on August 11, 2008, 07:08:47 PM
My Brawl FC is 3007-7993-3724 and my player name is FMOI.
Hey, haven't seen you for a while.  :O

Ridley

Um anyone want a match with Redsox? Nvm with me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 01:24:52 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on August 11, 2008, 01:15:16 PM
I only picked him up yesterday...

But yeah, pretty much. It works :P
We did start to pick up a little lag, but our connection was surprisingly good.
Whenever I was Peach it was a close match. :O
I think she is also one of the few who can break out of the CG earlier.
I was going to try Jigg's because she definitely breaks out... but Peach seemed like a better idea. :D
I'm not comfortable with her D-float yet, so she still needs work. >_>

One critique I have is that the D-throw combo you try with DK will never work, ever. D:
I wasn't even C-sticking and I still escaped 80% of the time.

You'll feel the Wrath of TL in our next set. ;-;

The DK thing is just a habit now. Sometimes people aren't expecting it and fall for it :P
But yeah, Peach is impossible to chain grab with the dthrow. Same with Jigglypuff :(
But I think it works against Meta Knight >:D

Cornwad