News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Matt

I'll be going on when I am done eating lunch, if anyone wants to play.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

tibar21

my wii just can't go online with the router i have so i'm just going to get a USB connector thing.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

.:DL:.

Matt, I'll brawl you when you get back.  Can you make the room?

Matt

QingXin

Let me know when you finish Brawling, `Matt`... I tried to join your games, but you declined them :O

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:38:02 PM
Let me know when you finish Brawling, `Matt`... I tried to join your games, but you declined them :O

@Xin, Me and Darklink just finished. I'll make a room in few seconds and hope there will be no lag.

@Darklink, those were some good matches even though you won most of them. Even the ones I SHOULD have won, though let my guard down or suicided. ;_;
How was my Rob and Diddy? Had a little more practice with Diddy and just started using Rob.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 05:43:29 PM

@Xin, Me and Darklink just finished. I'll make a room in few seconds and hope there will be no lag.

@Darklink, those were some good matches even though you won most of them. Even the ones I SHOULD have won, though let my guard down or suicided. ;_;
How was my Rob and Diddy? Had a little more practice with Diddy and just started using Rob.

You're Diddy is good.  You D-aired me quite a few times outta the stage. 

As for your Rob...it's good but if you learn to use the top thingy move at the right moments, it'll be even better.  ;D

How was my Bowser?

QingXin

So, so, so, so, sorry... Olympics is on :|

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:46:20 PM
So, so, so, so, sorry... Olympics is on :|

Heh. Olympics tend to be boring to me, "GO USA!", but still boring.

Quote from: darklink140 on August 14, 2008, 05:46:01 PM

You're Diddy is good.  You D-aired me quite a few times outta the stage. 

As for your Rob...it's good but if you learn to use the top thingy move at the right moments, it'll be even better.  ;D

How was my Bowser?

Timing on smashes improved quite a bit, along with his aerials. All I can say is try be a little quicker in terms of his attacks and movements.

QuoteTiming on smashes improved quite a bit, along with his aerials. All I can say is try be a little quicker in terms of his attacks and movements.

Yea, I'm still working on that.  Bowser=fat, so it's hard.  D: