News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 15, 2008, 06:27:05 PM
I need to taek a break out of my circle of clanmates and playat, anybody that hasn't played me for a while, or never :|, feel like Brawling?
I'll Brawl you at some point... Not now, though. Olympics :3

Eizweir

Quote from: QingXin on August 15, 2008, 06:27:52 PM
I need to taek a break out of my circle of clanmates and playat, anybody that hasn't played me for a while, or never :|, feel like Brawling?
I'll Brawl you at some point... Not now, though. Olympics :3
Sure, just tell me when.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

QingXin

JrDude

Long ago you sent me a PM about wanting to Brawl me or something, and you still never added me :|
wanna fight?
I hope EBoD doesn't happen X_X
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

Quote from: JrDude on August 15, 2008, 06:32:18 PM
Long ago you sent me a PM about wanting to Brawl me or something, and you still never added me :|
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...
Oh wait, THAT PM, I sent that to everybody back then, I didn't get as much replies as I wanted.  And besides, that was before my Wii was sent to NoA, so even if I did add you I would've lost it.
Do you have my new FC, or my really old one?

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JrDude

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 15, 2008, 06:42:57 PM
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...
Oh wait, THAT PM, I sent that to everybody back then, I didn't get as much replies as I wanted.  And besides, that was before my Wii was sent to NoA, so even if I did add you I would've lost it.

dunno, I'll check.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude on August 15, 2008, 06:44:53 PM
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...

dunno, I'll check.
it was the old, but it's fixed now.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

Quote from: JrDude on August 15, 2008, 06:51:20 PM
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...

dunno, I'll check.
Ok, good.  =D

JrDude

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 15, 2008, 06:54:17 PM
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...

dunno, I'll check.
Ok, good.  =D
Let me in D:
Ok, now I'm in, but why hasn't the battle started?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

Quote from: JrDude on August 15, 2008, 06:56:08 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on August 15, 2008, 06:54:17 PM
wanna fight?
I don't remember that...

dunno, I'll check.
Ok, good.  =D
Let me in D:
Ok, now I'm in, but why hasn't the battle started?
I think I found the problem.  :|

JrDude

I beleive that disconnection was partly my fault, my new Lynksys(SP?) router sucks, I am able to do a couple matches, but then the darn router overheats and stops working 'till it cools down, though I could've had more matches if we didn't have any lag (what was the problem there? you said you found it)...
[move][/move]
Dude .

QingXin

MAYBEE CUZ U GOTT TEH H4X?

I really can't help you out, here, Jr.

HTA!

JrDude

Quote from: QingXin on August 15, 2008, 07:25:26 PM

No, that's not the reason actually.
The begining of the battle was fine, then it got laggy whenever a move was used, then Xero said he found out the problem and soon after that the rest of the bettle went perfectly.
The other part is the router's fault, it was like that even before the hack.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on August 15, 2008, 07:25:26 PM

It is people like you that are going to seperate the smash boaders into two groups.

1. The people who use hacking for fun.

2. The people who are afraid to hack.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...