News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 18, 2008, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 18, 2008, 11:18:51 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on August 18, 2008, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 18, 2008, 09:46:48 PM
Quote from: Cogs on August 18, 2008, 09:42:44 PM
Someguy probably can beat me. I don't seriously use pit or anything. I just wanted to see how I would do in pit dittos against you. I love dittos for the most part. The only ditto I truly hate is DeDeDe ones. I'll work on my pit a bit more, you work on yours, and we'll see how I fare next time. :P

That angel ring kill caught me by surprise vs my wolf. D: I still got the win though. :)
Your Wolf is just a few levels above my Pit, I think I stood a decent chance there.
LOL @ the Jump I got on you there. *hand shakes you* I really appreciate your Pit Ditto, hmmmmmmm You need to fight Darklink140's Pit. His Pit is on Par with me and someguy13's *which we are both still like  D: * LOL

I THINK that would be a good match. I honestly don't think I can beat you with any other character except Pit.

You need to train flying lessons on Hyrule Temple.
"SWOOPING" is soooo 3 months ago.  =P
ooooo If you guys are gunna fly around the temple i wanna come!!
Not until you've earned your wings.  >:(
lol dude I earned them a looooooooong time ago.
LOL, we earned our wings together at the same time by practicing on that stage.

*thinks back* a.k.a. *Flash Back*

It was awesome, Someguy and me and 2 other Pits (I forgot who they were) ((Maybe Darklink140)) was just flying around that temple as if it was Pit's own Flying School Playground or something. We learned how to "Swoop Fly".
There we learned to avoid danger by flying/dodging and our accuracy in our Light arrows gotten better.

It was so much fun. Even Metaknight (Playat) learned to fly that day.
3 angels and a Demon. :D

__
Anyway, we learned how to fly that way, then Someguy13 taught me the infinite flying technique, which only made our flying abilities better! ^_^
__

Now, we don't "Swoop" fly. (which is now only for Amateurs) *looks @ Dave* :P
Thats why when you see me, I simply "GLIDE" underneath the stage most gracefully and recover on the other side.

Strange, how I seen no other Pit do that other then someguy13 and I.

You other Pit players need to Get It Together!
*claps loudly 2 times* >:(

Represent.

QingXin

Gawd what's with all the chain-quoting O_O

I won't be on for awhile. I'm preoccupied.

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 05:16:35 AM
Someguy probably can beat me. I don't seriously use pit or anything. I just wanted to see how I would do in pit dittos against you. I love dittos for the most part. The only ditto I truly hate is DeDeDe ones. I'll work on my pit a bit more, you work on yours, and we'll see how I fare next time. :P

That angel ring kill caught me by surprise vs my wolf. D: I still got the win though. :)
Your Wolf is just a few levels above my Pit, I think I stood a decent chance there.
LOL @ the Jump I got on you there. *hand shakes you* I really appreciate your Pit Ditto, hmmmmmmm You need to fight Darklink140's Pit. His Pit is on Par with me and someguy13's *which we are both still like  D: * LOL

I THINK that would be a good match. I honestly don't think I can beat you with any other character except Pit.

It was awesome, Someguy and me and 2 other Pits (I forgot who they were) ((Maybe Darklink140)) was just flying around that temple as if it was Pit's own Flying School Playground or something. We learned how to "Swoop Fly".
There we learned to avoid danger by flying/dodging and our accuracy in our Light arrows gotten better.

__
Anyway, we learned how to fly that way, then Someguy13 taught me the infinite flying technique, which only made our flying abilities better! ^_^
__

Thats why when you see me, I simply "GLIDE" underneath the stage most gracefully and recover on the other side.

Represent.

Robo-burner owns gliding.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Zies on August 19, 2008, 06:33:34 AM
...Flying is just for noobs who can't run...

Or in other words, it isn't a big deal.

Room going up if anyone wants to play.

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 05:16:35 AM

__
__

Represent.
The one thing I coulent do on the temple was fly through the tunnles. But i'll work on that this time i guess.

as for the light arrow thing that was the first time i looked an arrow and hit someone with it.

Besides gliding under the stage I like to dive bomb and then pull up so im skimming the ground then hit them with a glide attack.

The infinite flying thing is so fun you can use your up b, move off the stage, hit them with an attack, jump, attack ect untill you pretty much chase them off the screen then just use your up b to recover.

Someguy13

I say might one of you good people engage me in a few rounds of smash?
P_o

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Good games Someguy, but geeze I suicided on the last stock during three of those matches, it was like a repeat of earlier with Brawlin. Which I might add good games to you as well Brawlin.

FruitFlow

Yeah, GGs Matt.
I'm losing my touch too, due to the fact that I'm trying to get back into using Sideways controllers.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Someguy13

Good games Matt. Sorry about the falco vs wolf match the lag threw me off. I cant remember who won but i think it was you. if it was me i still count it as your win.

ok im up for more matches.

.:DL:.

Anyone want to Brawl?

If so, I'll make the room.

Sguy, I'll be right back.  Dinner.  D:

Someguy13

Quote from: darklink140 on August 19, 2008, 03:01:02 PM
Anyone want to Brawl?

Kk. only stock matches from now on though.

.:DL:.

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 19, 2008, 03:10:08 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 19, 2008, 03:01:02 PM
Anyone want to Brawl?

Kk. only stock matches from now on though.

Yea, I forgot to change it to stock.

Ok room is up.

Someguy13

Good games DL. Why did you no contest the Pit vs MK match that would have been funny. how did i do for one of my like 4 fights as MK?