News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on August 20, 2008, 03:47:27 PM
If anyone wants to Brawl with me again...

Give me a picture of the thing I need to connect my Wii to the internet please.

And what happened to Dawei?
How are you connected to the Internet now?

I have a cable modem, AND a Nintendo Lan Adapter + a Linksys.

*And Dawei is Cogs.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 20, 2008, 03:49:24 PM

*And Dawei is Cogs.

A modem without Wi-Fi.

So I should get like the one you use? And what is a Linksys? Give me pictures please!

Oh.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on August 20, 2008, 03:56:22 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 20, 2008, 03:49:24 PM

*And Dawei is Cogs.

A modem without Wi-Fi.

So I should get like the one you use? And what is a Linksys? Give me pictures please!

Oh.
A modem with out Wi-Fi? Well as long as you have Broadband.
My Nintendo Lan Adpater...... I Ordered that from Nintendo... took about a week or so to get here. It's "Grey", NOT "WHITE" (don't get the white one, it's Fake)

There is many different kind of Linksys. I got mines from Office Depot.
It's Black though.

I have it so I can hook my Wii up, My Computers Internet, AND my roommates Computer internet.
It's very convenient to say the least.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zen127

Quote from: QingXin on August 20, 2008, 05:54:55 AM
Zen127, the reason for inactivity is because NSF's members go to school to actually get an education (not me, yet... I start next week ;) ;) ). Try using common sense to answer your questions, next time ;)

I'm pretty sure no-body here goes to night school. I come here during afternoon and night hours.

Sorry, common sense isn't working out for me. D:

FruitFlow

Hey, great matches out there SGuy.  :)

Anyone else up for a match?

Someguy13

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 20, 2008, 05:30:28 PM
Yeah good games. we need to have more pit dittos i need to get better at them cuz right now im amazingly bad at them. Omg Meta-knight is amazing vs Pit it felt so good being MK in that match up for once i mean it felt like i dident need to try at all (and we know that this says nothing about how good you are as your pit destroyd my captain falcon last night and i dont main MK.) Advice for your fox if im at around 200% and your fresh from a KO you should be going in for the kill. at that point lazering me becomes inefficent.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 20, 2008, 05:35:00 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 20, 2008, 05:30:28 PM
Yeah good games. we need to have more pit dittos i need to get better at them cuz right now im amazingly bad at them. Omg Meta-knight is amazing vs Pit it felt so good being MK in that match up for once i mean it felt like i dident need to try at all (and we know that this says nothing about how good you are as your pit destroyd my captain falcon last night and i dont main MK.) Advice for your fox if im at around 200% and your fresh from a KO you should be going in for the kill. at that point lazering me becomes inefficent.
Yeah, I'd like to have more Pit dittos with you as well. I really enjoyed the one from last night.  :)
Oh, I usually continue to laser my opponents if they're non-projectile reflecting characters so they'll come up to me.
But I still understand what you mean.

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Sorry for jetting out so fast SGuy.  :(
My mom said I have to go to bed now.
GGs btw. I'll see you tomorrow.  :)

Someguy13

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 20, 2008, 11:45:17 PM
indeed good games. I should play as toon link more often I was gunna try and get good as him when brawl came out but then i just stopped playing as him.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 20, 2008, 11:47:20 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 20, 2008, 11:45:17 PM
indeed good games. I should play as toon link more often I was gunna try and get good as him when brawl came out but then i just stopped playing as him.
You did great with him.
My Link was a little off because I had to rush myself. But still good games.  :)
See you tomorrow.

Zen127

Quote from: Zen127 on August 20, 2008, 05:22:00 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 20, 2008, 05:54:55 AM
Zen127, the reason for inactivity is because NSF's members go to school to actually get an education (not me, yet... I start next week ;) ;) ). Try using common sense to answer your questions, next time ;)

I'm pretty sure no-body here goes to night school. I come here during afternoon and night hours.

Sorry, common sense isn't working out for me. D:

Oh, and stop winking at me.  :|